PDA

View Full Version : Today's ride home. Eventful.

Taylor911
26-04-11, 06:06 PM
On the way home today, this guy pullout in front of me, so I swerve round him and beep and my pillion knocks his door with his door to let the nob know we were there..
So I hear shouting and we pull up after the jnc on the right hand side of the road because he blocked us driving past (I was going to stop anyway) then the dick opens his door slams I into my leg, im not pleased then realised he was too close to get out.
So I sat there for 3-4 mins while his on his phone and taking pics of me.
And he's blocking traffic so I just go off ahead and pull up in a side road.
He then pulls up and blocks the whole road and I'm standing there with my pillion for a good 10 mins while he doesn't get out his car..

So then we decide to stay, will only get us I'm more trouble by leaving.

Then the prick reverses down the road, my mates standing behind my bike.. He reverses very close to him and me, so I moved. Oli stood his ground.

Then the prick reversed into his leg and kept going forcing oli back while he was standing there protecting my bike, ignoring my orders for him to not bother risking injury!

At this point he was then... 1/4 of a foot from my bike (appx). And reversed back slightly so I hit his car with my hand to stop him hitting it.
Then he drove off...

We were off the bike, lid and gloves off waiting to talk to him.
This guy didn't even get out his car..
This guy watching tried to talk to him and said he was just pissed off and for us to go. But we went when he had left.

So, expecting a call from the police.
I have a good case, he drove into my mates leg... Left the scene..

Black jag XF - plate: '3 SBD'
Watch for the bugger!

PS - I know Oli shouldn't have kicked his car, I know I'll get flamed for that, but it wasn't my choice and it was the only way swell as beeping to get his attention.

Andy

Rossio
26-04-11, 06:28 PM
Arrogant bastard, nobs like that need a good slap

Davehsw
26-04-11, 06:32 PM
If only we could find out where he lives...

Then we could do a ride out and have 50 of us turn up on his door step!

ChrisJo
26-04-11, 06:34 PM
Where was this?

He was insured (ASKMID) JAGUAR XF LUXURY D (238)

Taylor911
26-04-11, 06:40 PM
If only we could find out where he lives...

Then we could do a ride out and have 50 of us turn up on his door step!

Like the sound of this!

Where was this?

He was insured (ASKMID) JAGUAR XF LUXURY D (238)

Yeah, i also did that check.
It was in Aylesbury.

Im considering reporting what happened, seeing as he hit me, my mate and left without even getting out his car..
Should i report it to the Police?

wi77y
26-04-11, 06:47 PM
50 bike + house turn up would scare anyone lol even if you just sat there lol !

wiltshire builders
26-04-11, 06:49 PM
I'd like to hear what Hunar has to say! ;D

Davehsw
26-04-11, 06:49 PM
I think just sitting there quietly would be the scariest thing you could do. He'd never come out!!

wi77y
26-04-11, 06:51 PM
I think just sitting there quietly would be the scariest thing you could do. He'd never come out!!

lol

Sean.C
26-04-11, 06:56 PM
Report him to the Police , this guy was prepared to use his car as a weapon . Next time he might kill someone . >:( >:( >:(

wi77y
26-04-11, 06:58 PM
Yea police sounds good! he pulled out in front off you he drove into you/friend & bike nearly might aswell report him even if they dont do anything! stupid car drivers anoy me !

BB
26-04-11, 07:02 PM
Probably worth getting your version in to the police before they come knocking on your door. Did you get details of any independent witnesses?

BB

Taylor911
26-04-11, 07:06 PM

Whos that?

Probably worth getting your version in to the police before they come knocking on your door. Did you get details of any independent witnesses?

BB

Done. Reported.
Did it online.

I stupidly didnt get the guys details who helped.
He didnt see the initial incident, but saw him trying to run Oli over..
Will await info from the police, and keep you all updated.

Nelly
26-04-11, 07:11 PM
Good move getting it reported. Even if it comes to nothing. At least you will have your version of events recorded.

Hunar
26-04-11, 09:26 PM

If Oli didn't dent his car then he didn't kick it hard enough, I'm happy to give lessons on the weak points in car paneling and I would always recomend steel toecaps for maximum dentage. Personally as soon as he hit my leg I would have beaten seven bells out of his bumper, nice and easily breakable plastic, and cos its a jag will cost a fortune to repair.

If you get his address we can go pay him a visit, no worries.

R1chie
26-04-11, 09:33 PM
Fook me...I'd have gone absolutely mental with that business going on.

smellygerm
26-04-11, 09:54 PM
I had the same tonight on the way to the gym ,over took a van but he decided to give me a scare and pull down on his wheel pushing me across the lane , funny thing is all three members of the van just stared forward when I pulled over down the road and got off my bike and the car behind stuck his thumb up to me .
Had a good workout after that I can tell you [smiley=evil.gif]

Harry87
26-04-11, 09:58 PM
I've had a dustbin truck try and block my overtake off on a straight clear A road before. As soon as we were out of the 30mph, he went into the right, oncoming lane, and stayed there. I just undertook him. Some people are odd ;D

simongpz
26-04-11, 10:52 PM
i think drivers like that need to be taken off the road find out where he lives turn up in the middle of the night bundle him into the back of a transit van and dump him in the middle of dartmoor late at night that would scare him into behaveing on the road
well thats what id like to do to a lot of car driver that have almost wiped me out shame it not legal to do do it

Ryan
26-04-11, 10:58 PM
corrrrrr if he was reversing into my bike i would have stuck my hand through his window and dragged him out by his neck, ;\

SueZX4
26-04-11, 11:19 PM
is there anything anywhere that says a big group of bikes CAN'T meet somewhere in a residential area? If not, we could park up outside this bloke's house and "innocently" be having a general bike chat.... I bet he wouldn't come near his front door, but those net curtains would be twitching!!! Seriously, having been a car driver for ... a long time.... I don't think I ever appreciated how obnoxious some of them could be (especially the upper market range owners) until I rode a bike - and still being on L plates, they are seriously scary at times! Why??? What do they get out of it??? My female instinct says "Are they compensating for something??" LOL!! ;D ;D ;D

Rossio
27-04-11, 05:55 AM
Well you know what they say.... There's drivers...and there's screwdrivers