PDA

View Full Version : Threesome!

Toph
25-04-11, 03:35 PM
Today, Sue, Jordan and I went for a ride in the sun!! :D :D ;D
It was the first time Sue has ever ridden pillion on a motorcycle before and she says she enjoyed it, so the masterplan of both of us riding together to Cornwall for the WB camping trip is taking shape!! :) :)

Huge thanks to Kev and Tina, Basher and Chris, and Col for the loan of the helmet, gloves and "love handles" ... Another biker chick is born!!! 8-) 8-) :)

Now I've got to find some spare readies to buy some gear for her!! :) :) :)

ChrisJo
25-04-11, 03:49 PM
Get over to GW's, still loads of the cheap gear from last weekend to be had, some even cheaper than it was last week! :D

Geordie Stu
25-04-11, 04:17 PM
Well done Toph, Sue & Jordon. Did you have your Bunny Ears on ? ;D ;D

Jacde
25-04-11, 04:28 PM
Aww that's brilliant news Toph, I've got size 4 ladies boots would they be any good for Sue?

smellygerm
25-04-11, 04:59 PM
I've got some real nice leathers here you can wear then she can have yours :D

Beamer
25-04-11, 05:13 PM
Aww that's brilliant news Toph, I've got size 4 ladies boots would they be any good for Sue?

Ive got trousers and a jacket (although is a blokes) but welcome to try it ;D ;D ;D

Roxy
25-04-11, 05:27 PM
I've got some real nice leathers here you can wear then she can have yours :D

As feared they are far worse in real life. Saw them today at the pub and my God they are awful! You are a brave brave man Toph! ;D ;D ;D

Roxy xx

Dabz
25-04-11, 07:28 PM
I have gloves and a helmet she's welcome to try mate

Toph
25-04-11, 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind offers of kit, I'll have a word with you all over the next few meets,try some fittings and discuss renumeration etc, 8-)... and I'll get the loaned kit back to their rightful owners. :) :)
We had so much fun today... a bit wobbly at first, but we soon got the hang of it!! :) :)

BB
26-04-11, 07:14 PM
What size is Sue? I'm sure we can come up with some kit between us. :)

BB

Basher
26-04-11, 07:58 PM
Really glad Sue enjoyed the Bike mate :) if the Gloves are any good to you mate, just keep them

:) sorry I could not do a jolley out with you and jordan on monday when you text I was already on a jolley with fazergirl and ghd and the missis :)

Mark_Able
26-04-11, 08:16 PM
I read the thread title and am now dissappointed. I will be seeking compensation for my dissappointment... :(

CharleyX
26-04-11, 11:06 PM
Great that Sue enjoyed it :D

HensonA
27-04-11, 11:02 AM
I read the thread title and am now dissappointed. I will be seeking compensation for my dissappointment... :(

Ah .. but Mark, Toph did put the thread in the General Bike Chat section and not the "Technical Help / Riding tips and Training " section !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
27-04-11, 08:18 PM

Ah .. but Mark, Toph did put the thread in the General Bike Chat section and not the "Technical Help / Riding tips and Training " section !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good point... ;D

Jon_W
03-05-11, 09:20 AM

;D