PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans - Ped vs Sic

Taylor911
15-05-11, 01:45 PM
Was Ped crashing Sic fault?

I think it not!
Its rediculous he got a penalty.
2nd to 7th is ridiculous!

Every time the poor chap does well some thing happens.
The other race when he was 1st and crashed out.

Think hes getting a little too big for his boots?
Future Rossi?

His penalty was ridiculous!

EDIT: Then back up to 5th. Well raced.

crewy
15-05-11, 03:53 PM
To me it is pure and simply part of racing, sometime you crash some time you dont

wiltshire builders
15-05-11, 05:44 PM
You couldn't really tell what happened from the camera angle. They should've waited and checked the bike computer to see if Pedrosa let it run on or not. If he was braking hard the it was Simo's fault as he left Pedrosa with no exit.

bobf279
15-05-11, 06:22 PM
Ah so you get a penalty for causing a collsion now? Must have changed the rules after Rossi brought down Stoner!

Sean.C
15-05-11, 06:32 PM
Racing incident , no need for a penalty :(

Mark_Able
15-05-11, 08:15 PM
If Simoncelli can get it stopped and turned, when taking the outside line, then Pedrosa should've been able to do the same. Tough but fair methinks... ::)

jpssantos
15-05-11, 08:27 PM
I've just watched as I was out all day..

what a joke! feel sorry for poor Sideshow Bob!

Squashed_Fly
15-05-11, 08:44 PM
I've just watched as I was out all day..

what a joke! feel sorry for poor Sideshow Bob!

+1

I couldn't believe he got a ride through! But as 3 riders put in complaints about him, they felt they had to do something. Rossi's right - GP riders ARE turning into pussies!

silly_simon
15-05-11, 09:27 PM
Racing incident IMHO :D

wiltshire builders
15-05-11, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjcGkmkUmk
If you watch this clip Pedrosa stands the bike up halfway through the corner. He obviously panicked. If he'd have carried the same line he'd have missed the hairy one. This isn't the last we'll hear of this.

Scotty
15-05-11, 10:48 PM
I agree, had Pedrosa stuck to his line and kept it leant over he'd have probably missed Simoncelli - easy to say that from the comfort of the sofa though... 8-)

Col
16-05-11, 04:14 AM
Agree with WiltsBuilder and Scotty that he probably had the idea but lost it halfway thru.

WTF are they whining to FIA about Big Hair when he never caused any incidents especially the Oz Whinger with his ill timed and amateur undertake ....... yeah getting a bit wet this lot ::)

Is Rossi an also ran now :-* but with £10+ mill in the bank does it matter ;) See Bridgstone have a new tyre which I guess is an upgrade on the 023 sort of.

Demonbaker
16-05-11, 07:02 AM
Feel gutted for sideshow Bob. Pedrosa definitely bottled it and stood the bike up.

Jacde
16-05-11, 07:51 AM
Did wonder why Pedrosa stood the bike up while going round the corner :-? he should have come along to the Able classroom session in January ;D
I think the riders that are 'picking on' Simoncelli should get a grip and grow up!!

jpssantos
16-05-11, 11:08 AM
the riders that are picking on him are the talenteless w@nkers that feel threatned by a newbie....

like Stoner comment to Rossi the other week.. "Your ambition overcome your talent"... what a little sh!t...

cant stand any of them... Stoner or Lorenzo... but Lorenzo i hate him with a passion

wiltshire builders
16-05-11, 01:13 PM
the riders that are picking on him are the talenteless w@nkers that feel threatned by a newbie....

like Stoner comment to Rossi the other week.. "Your ambition overcome your talent"... what a little sh!t...

cant stand any of them... Stoner or Lorenzo... but Lorenzo i hate him with a passion
Yeah those talentless riders Stoner and Lorenzo. What have they ever achieved?............

Squashed_Fly
16-05-11, 05:26 PM
but Lorenzo i hate him with a passion

Sorry, for a second there I thought we'd all stooped to the level of football hooligans...

Come on, there's no place for hatred in motorcycling. ok, so some of theme have personalities that we might not appreciate. Big deal, it's not life or death.

There might be people on here who disagree with some of the things I say. I'd like to think we could still share a civil pint though with no hatred.

These guys are just motorcyclists like you and me - only a lot quicker (and richer!). let them sort out their arguments for themselves, and all we need to worry about is if the racing is any good.

I don't hate anyone - let alone someone I don't even know apart from what I see on tele/read about in the media.

Mark_Able
16-05-11, 08:21 PM
That's the point though. If the powers have their way, the racing is going to end up being boring. You need people like Rossi and Simoncelli to liven things up. Have a look at WSB. Even Haga was getting rattled at Monza, but the racing was awesome. ;)

Moo
16-05-11, 10:50 PM
That's the point though. If the powers have their way, the racing is going to end up being boring. You need people like Rossi and Simoncelli to liven things up. Have a look at WSB. Even Haga was getting rattled at Monza, but the racing was awesome. ;)

Hear, Hear!! Let the riders sort it out on the track or round the back of the pitlane after the race!!. If they carry on like this with arbitrary penalties it will kill the sport which they certainly don't want to do in Moto GP as its usually boring enough as it is.

Now time for the real conspiracy - Roxy paid them to pull sideshow so the other Italian could get on the Podium :-)

Roxy
16-05-11, 10:58 PM

Hear, Hear!! Let the riders sort it out on the track or round the back of the pitlane after the race!!. If they carry on like this with arbitrary penalties it will kill the sport which they certainly don't want to do in Moto GP as its usually boring enough as it is.

Now time for the real conspiracy - Roxy paid them to pull sideshow so the other Italian could get on the Podium :-)

;D ;D ;D Nice one M!

Well both incidents did take place right in front of me, first Lorenzo dumps and torches his bike and then Pip Squeak parks it too, my gravel chant seems to be working cos last year I was at Garage Vert and Stoner bins it in front on me there too!!! HA HA HA my evil plan works! [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

Gutted for Simoncelli though, he deserved 2nd. You should have heard the roar when he came back round!

Roxy x

whizz
17-05-11, 06:17 PM
sideshow bob didnt deserve that penalty or the others running off crying about him !!! at least hes an honest racer !!!!! and as for the doctor he is back yahoo go Rossi ! :)