PDA

View Full Version : I'm taxed and Insured :D

Dabz
24-01-06, 04:53 PM
Tax is on the bike, insurance starts on Friday... £154 TPFT with £300 Excess. All set for some good rides over the weekend - will hopefully take some pictures and post them up here too

Scott_W
25-01-06, 08:58 AM
Sounds good! Lets hope the weather is good as we're thinking about going out on ours also.

Dabz
25-01-06, 10:09 AM
clody and 3 degrees all weekend for me according to bbc weather...can't find my buff either so might freeze lol

looks like I'll be testing out the heated grips though!

Scott_W
25-01-06, 10:16 AM
I would ignore the BBC website! Last time we used that Iain, Neil and I got soaked for over 2 hours and that was when it said it would be dry!

Roxy
26-05-11, 01:02 PM
clody and 3 degrees all weekend for me according to bbc weather...can't find my buff either so might freeze lol

looks like I'll be testing out the heated grips though!

Bless, even in those early days you still made boobs!! lol ;D ;D ;D

oh and what the hell is a 'buff'???? :o :o :o

Roxy xxx ;)

Dabz
26-05-11, 01:19 PM
lol :P a buff in an oxford buff - like a comfy but they used to sell fleecey ones :P keeps yer neck warm! xxx

BB
26-05-11, 01:29 PM
Roxy, are you really telling us you you don't know what a 'buff' is? and I thought you were a biker! ;D ;D

You went back some time to find that spelling error - I trust you are not going to go through the whole site history? :o :o ;)

BB

Roxy
26-05-11, 01:53 PM
LOL no chick, it was the first one I clicked on..made me laugh!! ;D I thought I would have a look at what people talked about before some of this modern drivel started!!! all good stuff ;)

As for 'buff'...I had to google it!!! ;D ;D

Roxy x

Dabz
26-05-11, 02:02 PM
5 and a half years ago that was, crazy stuff :P the same buff is still frequenting my neck on chilly days :D

Squashed_Fly
26-05-11, 02:05 PM
Better than being 'in the buff', which is completely different and much colder!

Dabz
26-05-11, 02:18 PM
I was tempted to make a comment about Roxy seeing my buff but decided against it :P

Squashed_Fly
26-05-11, 02:32 PM
Hopefully you're now using your brand spanking new one, courtesy of Ron Haslam? ;)

The freebie stand puck has already come in useful!

Dabz
26-05-11, 02:34 PM
nah I've put my RH one in the WB raffle bag for the next raffle :P hazel's going to have the stand puck

Roxy
26-05-11, 07:46 PM
I was tempted to make a comment about Roxy seeing my buff but decided against it :P

oooh now that would get them talking!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

xxx