PDA

View Full Version : ERnie

Beamer
04-06-11, 10:48 PM
ERnie has been christened !!!
I went out on my 'maiden voyage' with the lovely Bonnielass, the great Hunar and Greenman(the bike medic as Connor calls him)....and it was absolutely brilliant.
My grin was as wide as my face.... I love it.
Thank you to all the lovely people who encouraged me today.
And it was just brilliant to see Hunar riding Perry's bike in my mirrors....it made up for my Pez not being there.
WOOO HOOO I LOVE IT (dont know what I was so worried about)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph
04-06-11, 11:08 PM
hope to see you riding ERnie very soon... enjoy it Tina, you've sure earned it!! x :) :)

Nokesy
05-06-11, 12:37 AM
ERnie has been christened !!!
I went out on my 'maiden voyage' with the lovely Bonnielass, the great Hunar and Greenman(the bike medic as Connor calls him)....and it was absolutely brilliant.
My grin was as wide as my face.... I love it.
Thank you to all the lovely people who encouraged me today.
And it was just brilliant to see Hunar riding Perry's bike in my mirrors....it made up for my Pez not being there.
WOOO HOOO I LOVE IT (dont know what I was so worried about)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I heard you did brilliant too hun :) It's the same as the whole trackday thing - I spent
2 hours saying I can't do this trying to give my place up to Ade and then did it and loved it! :) Challenges makes us even stronger women than we already are!! Looking forward to riding with you very soon :)

Last Train
05-06-11, 10:29 AM
Great stuff

8-) 8-)

Nelly
05-06-11, 10:41 AM
Nice one Tina x 8-)

Lou
05-06-11, 10:50 AM
Knew you could do it Tina .. well done xxx :)

Dabz
05-06-11, 11:13 AM
I knew you'd love it :D well done Tina, took a lot of guts xx

Hazel-nut
05-06-11, 11:23 AM
Well done! Sorry I didn't join you on your first ride out on ernie, I was shattered when I got back yesterday and once i sat down I didn't get up again :P
Looking forward to seeing you out on ernie soon though :)

Col
05-06-11, 11:42 AM
Have to see this ERnie at the H 'n C .... sounds like a nice time out and about for y'all :)

Scotty
05-06-11, 04:32 PM
Won't say I told you so, but...... ;) ;) ;)

Nice one Tina, there should be no stopping you now 8-)

lucym
05-06-11, 04:45 PM
Really pleased for you Tina - glad your loving it! ;D :) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hunar
05-06-11, 05:43 PM
Was a great ride Tina, looked very confident, and judging from the size of the grin when you got off I rekon you're addicted already!

Although I have to say the donuts, wheelies, drifts and burn outs might have been a bit over the top hun

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
05-06-11, 05:46 PM
Hehehe....Hunar....you promised not to say anything hehe..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB
05-06-11, 05:49 PM
Well done girl, knew you would be fine. Probably a wise move not to do the Lifeboat Run tho' ;)

BB

Mark_Able
05-06-11, 10:16 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] x

SueZX4
05-06-11, 10:56 PM
Well done Tina, you deserve it after all that hard work! Pez, like Kenco, was good and reliable, got you through the tests, but how much better is it now to at least be able to keep up with people and traffic... and perhaps open that throttle a little bit to overtake..... hehehe... You have the power now!! Go for it!!! We need to have a ride out! ;D ;D

Jon_W
06-06-11, 07:47 AM
Nice one Tina!!

See you and ERnie (groan! :D) Soon!! :)

Scaredy_Cat
06-06-11, 06:02 PM
Hey, great news Tina [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Looking forward to joining you and ERnie on a ride out soon :)