PDA

View Full Version : Calne Bike show

wiggy
23-07-11, 08:26 PM
First off id like to say thanks to you all at ,the WB stand ,who made me and err indoors very welcome ,was nice to meet you all ,i will return to annoy you all,from time to time .We both had a cracking day ,had to slip off to get my hair cut ,so sorry if you all thourght i was rude by just upping and going.Like i said cracking day out ,thanks to everyone who made us feel welcome . :)Hopefully se you at the HC wednesday .

Dabz
23-07-11, 08:41 PM
Good to meet you today mate :)

Lou
23-07-11, 09:58 PM
Was lovely to me you and your lady..hopefully see you at the Harp & Crown :)

Nelly
23-07-11, 09:59 PM
See ya soon then fella :)

Beamer
23-07-11, 10:15 PM
Great to meet both you and Trish today (I hope I got that right, told you Im pants with names hehe)
Glad you enjoyed the day.

See you both soon

:) :) :) :) :) :)

470four
23-07-11, 10:25 PM
Great to meet both you and Trish today (I hope I got that right, told you Im pants with names hehe)

See you both soon

? Is that your new forum name?

Hello Pants With Names! :D

wiggy
23-07-11, 10:26 PM

See you both soon

Yep you got it right lol bet im worse with names lol if its not on your shirt im stuffed lol .We had a great day ,And to top it off the gpz did 100 miles on less than £10 was most shocked , it prolly go bang tomorow lol ,off to center parcs for some fun tomorow , no point working there and not getting the benifits . ;D

Beamer
23-07-11, 10:31 PM

See you both soon

? Is that your new forum name?

Hello Pants With Names! :D

hehe....thats quite funny....I say that so often, it should be lol, or the habitual bike dropper is another one hehe

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D