PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a bike trailer or van? Help please

Maz
24-08-11, 12:36 PM
Hi all,

I need to move my bike from Trowbridge to Hilperton (2 miles). I can't ride it at the minute until I pass.

I have just recently moved and having neighbour trouble and she has threatened to kill me with a gun or hammer! Also she has said she is going to trash my bike and my fiancées car! I need to move it to my sisters in laws to keep it safe but I dot have a trailer nor a van.

Can anyone help? I am willing to pay...

The neighbour is an alcoholic and has criminal connections and has became obsessed with my fiancee hence the threats. Police are involved....

AnyOne who can help would take some stress off me! as we now need to move again!

Thanks

Maz

NiteW4tcher
24-08-11, 12:44 PM
WTF nasty woman.

i dont know anyone off top my head man sorry

Jacde
24-08-11, 12:45 PM
Is it taxed? Maybe someone could ride it over for you?

NiteW4tcher
24-08-11, 12:47 PM
Is it taxed? Maybe someone could ride it over for you?

oh oh i can ride any bike i like ;D love my insurance

spudgun
Is it insured? someone else could then simply ride it if they are covered on their policy to ride other bikes

Splash
Hope you get this sorted, I just phoned an old friend for you who lived near trowbridge but he'd moved (Didn't tell me)... Really hope someone can help!

STAY SAFE!

NiteW4tcher
24-08-11, 12:48 PM
oh yeah it must be insured for my policy to cover me riding it

Maz
24-08-11, 01:34 PM
It's just been SORN due to a new law which I was told from by DVLA! Just been told we have tO make ourselves homeless!

Gutted! even the copper said it's best if we move!

Thanks so much to everyone!

Maz
24-08-11, 01:35 PM
So literally it needs to be picked up...xxxxx

jonnydangerous
24-08-11, 02:04 PM
im sure if you inform the police that youre going to move it they will let you push it?....
i know its a long way (ish) but worth it to protect your bike???.....
i have a trailer, its currently at Basil's (trowbridge)...
he is using it today for a track day, but it will be free tomorrow, how about asking him???......

Jon_W
24-08-11, 03:59 PM
I live in Hilperton. If the bike is rideable am happy to give you a lift or ride the bike one way.

wiltshire builders
24-08-11, 04:01 PM
Is your neighbour single?
Likes a drink, well connected, has an interest in DIY and firearms. Sounds right up my street. ;)

@bj
24-08-11, 04:16 PM
How horrible you have to endure a neighbour like this. You have my sympathies...

Maz
24-08-11, 06:17 PM
The police won't let me push it on the path! It's terrible! We have nOw having a problem where the council won't dO anything until the police tell them were in danger but the police are sayng it's not their job! It's a right fart!!!

Copper felt sorry for me!

NiteW4tcher
24-08-11, 06:24 PM
pilninggas
merv saved my skin with his trailer , real top bloke :)

Harry87
24-08-11, 09:20 PM
Bloody neighbours. Best never to even talk to them or get to know them. Good luck getting bike moved.

25-08-11, 07:33 PM
Hi all,

I need to move my bike from Trowbridge to Hilperton (2 miles). I can't ride it at the minute until I pass.

I have just recently moved and having neighbour trouble and she has threatened to kill me with a gun or hammer! Also she has said she is going to trash my bike and my fiancées car! I need to move it to my sisters in laws to keep it safe but I dot have a trailer nor a van.

Can anyone help? I am willing to pay...

The neighbour is an alcoholic and has criminal connections and has became obsessed with my fiancee hence the threats. Police are involved....

AnyOne who can help would take some stress off me! as we now need to move again!

Thanks

Maz
I have a ford transit but don,t have any ramps.If it can lifted into the van i can help you. Just let me know.

silly_simon
25-08-11, 09:12 PM
Maz I will ride it the 2 odd miles Tax or no tax, Just PM me and we can arrange it :)

DD
27-08-11, 12:09 AM
i got a van if you still need some help

Dex
27-08-11, 12:48 AM
One thing I found really helped with problem neighbours was killing them.

Just something to consider.

dl56
27-08-11, 10:12 AM
if you still need use of trailer maz pm me :)

Maz
28-08-11, 05:27 AM
Thanks all! I've sorted this now! Not the neighbour though but this is in hand with the copper and w few others!

Went round yesterday looks like she is laying low! She got a guy to bring her washing in after she put it out because I was outside!
;D