PDA

View Full Version : id like to say sorry.......

NiteW4tcher
26-08-11, 01:58 PM
to the biker who i made swerve to miss me.

i was riding like a complete tool and my position on the road was appauling.

im a big enough man to admit i made a mistake and im sorry for making you SH*T yourself as i came barreling around the corner on the white line.

so i apoligise (i hope he is on here but i dunno)

i didn't see the bike but the road was mudford road in yeovil coming from sparkford.

Rossio
27-08-11, 09:22 AM
how very noble...... :)

Nooj
27-08-11, 11:42 AM
Wasn't you, but I had to change position on the way back from Castle Combe last week 'cos some muppet on a GPZ didn't know where he was supposed to be on the road, taking a right-hander right up against the white line with his head over it on my side of the road. Fool.

Further training for all!

NiteW4tcher
27-08-11, 11:48 AM
i was just riding like a c**k simple as. no excuses here

wiltshire builders
27-08-11, 04:39 PM
Well as long as we're saying sorry:

The bloke I buzzed at 120 on the Beckhampton to Devizes road today,

The ponce in the boxster that I blipped my throttle at in traffic on the Bristol road (I honestly didn't see the chiuaua on your lap. If you get intouch, i'll pay for the interior to be cleaned)

The guy I shouted at for pulling out infront of me, only to realise I had my left indicator on,

The people of Castle Combe for wheelie-ing over the bridge into your beautiful village,

and all the other things that I did but can't remember.

Sorry!

AndytheCat
27-08-11, 05:50 PM
@ Wiltshire

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maz
28-08-11, 05:34 AM
Sounds quite funny! It's a little hand on heart moment! Although I haven't done anything like that just yet!

Glad to hear them sorrys!

;)

470four
28-08-11, 08:51 AM
To the white-haired bed-wetting old man driving the blue saloon who took the time and trouble to repeatedly lay on his horn at me after I overtook him and his passengers on a broken white line albeit in good time & spacing although there was an approaching car some 100 feet away...

Im sorry you have a licence and are able to drive. ;)