PDA

View Full Version : Bike Experience day - Sunday 4th Sept Help needed

Honda_Star
30-08-11, 09:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that Talan is running the Bike Experience at the Odiham Airfield riding day this Sunday 4th September - if anyone is able to help out?

The Bike Experience normally runs on Wednesdays from Castle Combe so this will be a good opportunity for those who want to help but normally can't get time off work to come along!

Here is the link to the OMCC forum topic
http://www.omcc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=389

and info on the Bike Experience for those who don't know much about it!

www.thebikeexperience.co.uk

No experience necessary - if anyone can help, please let either myself or Talan know.

You will need to be at the Odiham airfield for 8am as the gates CLOSE at 8.15 and entry will not be allowed after that time.

Thank you ! :) :)

Nooj
30-08-11, 10:26 PM
Working up in Tamworth that weekend, so can't make TBE. Will try and get to the Odiham ones though, as it's actually nearer to me than Castle Combe is.

Squashed_Fly
30-08-11, 10:43 PM
If anyone from Swindon would like to come, I am driving and taking Ash as well so 2 more car spaces...

Talan
02-09-11, 08:54 PM
Hi, we have had a great response to the ARD at Odiham. We are now looking for volunteers for 7th and 21st Sept at Castle Combe. Thanks to all who give up their time. Cheers Talan

Squashed_Fly
05-09-11, 08:17 AM
Just ba quick note, to say thanks again to Talan & the team. We had a great day yesterday, despite the rain, and writing off one of the bikes for the day!

All the riders had a great day, and the volunteers had an equally good, if not damp, time!

I feel privilaged to have been involved with this great cause, as I'm sure the other forum members who have been do as well