PDA

View Full Version : TRACK DAY STANDIN NEEDED FOR WEDS

Squashed_Fly
12-09-11, 07:56 PM
As I now have no bike for weds morning (due to wankers nicking the tools needed to fix the damage they've done), I need to either cancel my place for weds, or find someone else to go. It's £40 for half a day in the morning. If you want to go, ill text u my bank details to transfer the money to me as I've paid already.

Am gutted as this was my consolation for pulling out of the last ARD :(

Its a novice session BTW...

Dabz
12-09-11, 07:57 PM
Damn, got meetings :(

R1chie
12-09-11, 07:59 PM
Which track?

Squashed_Fly
12-09-11, 08:01 PM
Should have said! Lol

It's Combe

Jacde
13-09-11, 12:46 AM
What tools do you need?? I've got some shiny ones ;D think they are spanners and some dirty oily ones you are more than welcome to come have a look, either before half 8 / 9oclock or I can txt you when I wake late afternoon.

Squashed_Fly
13-09-11, 07:07 AM
Allen keys, pliers & screwdrivers. Trouble is, I'm out all today until late hence trying to do it last night :(

It's cool, I'm sure there will be plenty next year. Thanks for the offer tho jacs x

Jacde
13-09-11, 07:21 AM
Allen keys yes, some screwdrivers not sure on the pliers tho :-/
I'm home now if you want to / can shoot down quickly you're more than welcome to take a look if you want to?

Squashed_Fly
13-09-11, 08:21 AM
Appreciate the offer hun, but I'm out on the road already :(

Unless you fancy popping by, breaking into the garage, removing all the fairings, changing the coolant, bleeding the system, then giving it a good checkover while I'm at work? I hear the lock is easy to pick... 8-)