PDA

View Full Version : The biggest thank you ever!

Jacde
02-10-11, 07:46 PM
You lot really are the dogs danglies ;D

Thanks zillions for the lovely reception for the monster and the ride back to T'vegas ;D
;D

I must stop trying to get my knee down when coming to a stop ::)

Toph
02-10-11, 07:53 PM
Your bike certainly has the "WOW FACTOR" Jac, fabulous colour too!! :) 8-)
Was really great to see you out on the Ducati .. enjoy it Jac..there was a bloody big smile on your face today!! xxx
Have you thought af a name Yet... coz it's Italian, how about Gino Ducatto?? lol x

Caz
03-10-11, 12:25 PM
Really glad you enjoyed the ride Jackie and your confidence will now only get batter. Thanks for letting me have a spin on it, I loved it.

BB
03-10-11, 12:28 PM
So you went for the monny in the end? Keep smiling and enjoy! :-*

BB

Jacde
03-10-11, 03:45 PM
So you went for the monny in the end? Keep smiling and enjoy! :-*

BB

I did BB :) lol did say I most probably wouldn't listen ::) I like the lack of weight and it feels like a really short bike as well as being low.
Just got to commence my learning to ride a bike now.

BB
03-10-11, 05:58 PM
Given the choice I would have the monny too, although I enjoy riding the street I do like a V twin ;)

BB

whizz
03-10-11, 06:59 PM
Well done Jackie i knew you were a woman of good taste ....and us ducati riders shud stick together lol ! ;D ;D

Loops
03-10-11, 07:39 PM
It's a very nice bike Jackie! And I like the colour too ;)

Jacde
03-10-11, 07:53 PM
Well done Jackie i knew you were a woman of good taste ....and us ducati riders shud stick together lol ! ;D ;D

Yep agree on the taste, but the love of a motorbike is the same no matter what the make and I think ALL bikers should stick together :P :)

BB
04-10-11, 08:44 PM
Hear hear! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] 8-)

BB

redken1
04-10-11, 08:49 PM
Saw the photo on FB Jackie. I know some might say it is a girlie colour but I'm a non-conformist and I love it. What cc is it? Am I right in saying that Ducati have a couple of different engine sized monsters? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]