PDA

View Full Version : Great Service Today

YMFB
17-10-11, 09:00 PM
I have seen a number of posts with negative reports on George White. I went to Swindon store today for the first time, whilst I was fumbling around a lady shop assistant asked if I needed any help. Not only did she sort out the right Pinlock for my helmet, she fitted it cleaned the visor and lubed the seal. She could have sold me a useless balaclava, but instead she showed me how to use my buff properly. I had a nice coffee upstairs and even used the spotlessly clean toilet.

10/10 on todays evidence IMO

Mikkie1986
18-10-11, 08:14 AM
Glad to hear it. You can get very good service. I lost a little Arai visor clip and im guessing it was the same (attractive) girl. She replaced it for free and cleaned my helmet!! no puns.....

I think its down to whos working ..... on the bike sales and service front iv never seen or heard of good service. I find it a shame as they have everything on site to be outstanding!

Jon_W
18-10-11, 09:19 AM
Always good to hear a good news story!!! 8-)

DC
18-10-11, 10:41 AM
I had some negative feelings towards George Whites until until i took my helmet in for repair the top vent at the back wasnt seated properly which meant that over time the adhesive had come unstuck Ive had the lid for three and a half years and told the girl i didnt buy it from there i bought it in cornwall .I was fully expecting to have to pay for the repair but the girl said that being an Arai stockist and given the fact that they were guaranteed for five years they would sort it out for me ! I told her that would be fantastic but my only concern was having to part with the helmet ,it being summer i wasnt too keen on missing out on riding time , not having a spare lid. On hearing this she said we could arrange for an Arai rep to come to the shop in swindon and carry out the repair there . I dropped the helmet off early in the morning and got a phone call at 3pm the same day to say that it was sorted !!! You very rarely get service like that anywhere these days AWESOME !!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Squashed_Fly
18-10-11, 12:41 PM
and lubed the seal.

She 'lubed a seal'????

http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1288232099365722.jpeg

YMFB
18-10-11, 08:47 PM
and lubed the seal.

She 'lubed a seal'????

http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1288232099365722.jpeg

Arai helmets are supplied with silicone lubricant which keeps the visor seals supple to help the visor seal.

Mikkie1986
18-10-11, 08:49 PM
SF knew that he has a Arai i think... :-?

HensonA
18-10-11, 11:51 PM
Bought my Honda from GWs and their Honda workshop technician, Pete, is only too willing to give advice and help out.

I'm very pleased with the standard of after sales service I've received from all my visits to GW Honda workshop for the bike's routine servicing and one instance of warranty work. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] :)

YMFB
19-10-11, 08:40 PM
SF knew that he has a Arai i think... :-?yep, i realised the irony after I posted the helpful explanation :-)