PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU SEE THIS CAR AVOID!

AndytheCat
18-10-11, 08:57 AM
Morning All,

Black BMW 7 series reg - L668 FEL. It has blacked out front and rear indicators and a blacked out BMW badge. Its usually out on the road between 8am to 9am from Chippenham to Westbury. Possibly the same journey home later on.

This guy is going to kill someone, he was overtaking this moring into the path of traffic, running red lights. Using the turn right lane on traffic lights to overtake cars. No regard for anyone else.

Normally i wouldnt give a **** what people do, but this guy was particully bad.

If your on a bike, BE VERY CAREFUL going past him he will randomly change position and just overtake in the smallest gap.

On the other hand if your on this forum bmw guy then for ****s sake sort your driving out.

Nelly
18-10-11, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a class act. >:(

Jon_W
18-10-11, 09:52 AM
Surely by the time you've seen it it's too late..... :-?

Anyhow, duley noted... another to55er!!!

Blackandchrome
18-10-11, 12:15 PM
You got his number!
Why did you not report this to the police? ::)
I am sure they would act on such a report of reckless driving.

BB
18-10-11, 12:35 PM
Agreed, report him!

BB

AndytheCat
18-10-11, 12:49 PM
Yea thats true Jon, i was thinking if you were following and decided to overtake or something!

I was going to PM you actually as i have a (Ill Whisper, as they will take the piss lol) superdream and wanted some advice!!! :)

And do you guys think its worth reporting? Would they really be interested?

jonnydangerous
18-10-11, 12:54 PM
i would imagine that if you kept it factual and kept calm, although showed some concern then the Police would take this seriously?
im sure they would do the same if they had a report of a motorcyclist riding in the same manner.
hopefully you can have a word, and this may save some poor sole from having a head on with him!.....
i would have no problems reporting this if this was me.

hope you get it sorted, and thanks for looking out for all of us :-)

Jon_W
18-10-11, 01:30 PM
I was going to PM you actually as i have a (Ill Whisper, as they will take the piss lol) superdream and wanted some advice!!! :)

Nowt Wrong with a SUPERDREAM give us a shout.

Nooj
18-10-11, 02:51 PM
It's worth reporting things like this, same as drink driving. If Plod doesn't do anything this time, it'll be on their records that the driver's antics have already been reported, get enough reports and they'll take an interest. If the driver has an accident it'll be on record that compaints have been made, so again Plod are more likely to take an interest.

bubblylittleme
18-10-11, 05:04 PM
He nearly hit me in my car overtaking going other way on bypass last week. Sure its same car!

DaytonaDog
18-10-11, 08:12 PM
Andy, please do report it to the police. If no-one complaints to the police then you can guarantee that no action will be taken, as contrary to popular belief the police do not possess crystal balls and can only act on something if they are informed about it. Your reporting of this driver could be one of a number of complaints received and will help the police take action against him.

As Sue has already intimated she was nearly hit by this car and its only a matter of time before an accident happens.

Stay safe.

DD

AndytheCat
18-10-11, 08:17 PM
Its prob him Sue! The guy is a maniac.

I have created a close pic of the car, excuse the bad paint skills it only took 20 secs lol.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/andys14/735i_1-Lmyversion.jpg

Rabb
18-10-11, 08:18 PM
Report it, without doubt - before he damages someone!

AndytheCat
18-10-11, 08:19 PM
Its an E32 1994 740i.

(Jokes on him as the pre 95 bmw V8 was a 4.0 and suffered from nikasil block issues, the later 4.4 v8 fitted to the E39 and E38 was the one to have)

SUCKER lol (actually dont suppose he cares, the way he's driving it suggests its still running ok)

R1chie
18-10-11, 08:23 PM
Ditto what the others say.

If you report him, and there are others which have done the same the coppers will do something about it.

That's how that biker got down for speeding (last year??) fm the south coast up into surrey everyday on his commute. There were so many complaints the coppers were ready for him and got him hook, line and sinker

bubblylittleme
18-10-11, 11:16 PM
reported it anonymously online

HensonA
18-10-11, 11:40 PM
Sue's reporting her encounter with this BMW driver would be strengthened Andy if you too reported the behaviour of this driver that you've noted in your first post of this thread.

I don't really care whether it's a 4.0 or 4.4 litre engine in the car !!!!! still likely to make the same mess of someone innocent if his driving is this consistently dangerous and irresponsible.

AndytheCat
19-10-11, 10:25 AM
Reported! I used that new 101 number!

Cheers for the advice guys/gals, ive never had to report driving before!

Blackandchrome
19-10-11, 12:43 PM
Well Done Andy.
You know it makes sense. You may also be saving someones life by doing this ;)

Rabb
19-10-11, 03:30 PM
Well Done mate - you could have saved a life (or several)

Nikki
19-10-11, 06:10 PM
I saw the car this afternoon A350 outside of Westbury about 2cm off someones boot and half way out in the road attempting to overtake with oncoming traffic - that one is scary...sadly it's a matter of time and it'll probably be the other person who comes off worse!!

AndytheCat
19-10-11, 06:41 PM
Hi Nikki,

Roughly what time and what direction? Im trying to put together his travelling times and ideally where he travels too and from?

Nikki
19-10-11, 08:22 PM
Hi Nikki,

Roughly what time and what direction? Im trying to put together his travelling times and ideally where he travels too and from?

Heading towards Yarnbrook (leaving Westbury) just coming into the 40 limit, near the BP garage, about 4.15pm.

I was heading towards Westbury and his terrible driving just stood out, it really was bad/scary spotted the number plate and remembered the posting on here immediately.

I do hope I never have to share the road with him on 2 wheels.

Nooj
19-10-11, 08:43 PM
Nikki, do the decent thing, report them and get them off the road before someone is injured or killed by them.

Nikki
19-10-11, 10:25 PM
Nikki, do the decent thing, report them and get them off the road before someone is injured or killed by them.

Will do.

Julie_S
20-10-11, 10:59 AM
It can generally be found parked behind the betting shop in melksham town centre (out from of the factory shop) Yes, he drives like a c**k, seen him with his possie out in in drives it as fast as he can, follow it you can see the suspension is shagged. Ragged it out in front of me a couple of weeks ago coming out of Melksham again driving like a complete idiot.

AndytheCat
20-10-11, 12:11 PM
An excellent piece of info Julie S. I shall have a little goosy and thats all im saying ::)

And your right the rear wheels are leaning in at the top, lots and lots of negative camber. BMW never intened a 7 series to be like that, so his handling is going to be all shot to pieces.

Geordie Stu
20-10-11, 12:22 PM
Let's hope they are stopped & quickly

NiteW4tcher
20-10-11, 04:03 PM
find him..beat the **** outta him >:(. i have no tolerance for said person if he drives that way.