PDA

View Full Version : Stolen SV650s

Karl
03-11-11, 04:40 PM
Hi Guys and Girls,
I have not gone on a rideout for sometime as I have a new arrival in my home. My son is now coming up to 1 year old and us both busy. That is the good news and now for the bad news. My Sv650s WN57 DMX was stolen from outside my house over the halloween night. I live in the Rodbourne area of Swindon. I know I have little chance of getting it back whole as it may have been nicked to order. But I would appreciate if you could keep your eyes and ears peeled for any information. My fairing had slight scratches on the exhaust side and bothe sides had a dragon design sticker on it. The bike was that light electric blue colour. I dont really expect to find out anything but I have to try. Many Thanks!

kylezx6r
03-11-11, 04:45 PM
hi mate ill keep me eye's and ears open for you
why do we have sad tw@ts like that who get a kick from stealing someone else's pride and joy

>:( >:(

Sean.C
03-11-11, 05:29 PM
I'll keep my eye out .

Keep an eye on ebay , you never know it might end up on there .

Splash
03-11-11, 05:43 PM
Really sorry to hear that!

Some mug tried stealing my scooter a little while back that I had sat on the drive (From Stratton) and another Friend in Faringdon had his nicked... he got that back!

I'll keep my eyes on the look out for you!

Best of luck!

wiltsdan
03-11-11, 05:56 PM
Got any pics,? >:(

Last Train
03-11-11, 06:28 PM
Bastids....

@bj
03-11-11, 06:53 PM
Bastids....

+1

Mikkie1986
03-11-11, 06:56 PM
Did you say Trick to the kids in hoodies at your door? ::)

Sorry to hear that mate, I will tell all at blade to keep an eye out.

Mike

Mikkie1986
03-11-11, 06:58 PM
I hear of many bikes being dumped in the Rodbourne canal.... I know police generally check there but just a thought..?

BB
03-11-11, 09:40 PM
Bad news >:(

BB

Jon_W
04-11-11, 07:56 AM
Ar5eholes!! >:(

Will keep an eye out.

JohnS
04-11-11, 08:48 AM
Ar5eholes!! >:(

Will keep an eye out.

+1

Karl
04-11-11, 06:38 PM
Thanks for your messages of support. I dont have much hope, sent off the keys and docs today to the insurance. They have been very good over the phone so far, will let you all know about the outcome.

Karl
16-11-11, 11:12 PM
Thankyou everyone, once again the insurance company was very good , so here is there bit of free advertisement "Hastings". I thought they were great and gave us a very fair payout. I got the bike back, 3 streets down the road behind some garages. Wiring loom cut, but looks like they couldnt start it. I guess thats the Suzuki clutch thing, thick bastards. Alot of cosmestic damage, breaking the stearing lock etc, so it is a right-off for the insurance. Shame, it still is a good bike and can be repaired. I hope they do and not just strip it. Anyway off to look at an SV1000 on Saturday, a little older, but I should be back on the road soon.