PDA

View Full Version : Bikes sell

smellygerm
12-03-12, 08:29 PM
Since we've had nice weather I've taken the bike out to quote for jobs. The last two jobs I've been to we've spent more time talking about bikes than the work. More and more people I meet seem very interested in the forum even just for information. This forum is still snowballing.
Keep up the good work people and spread the word
Living the dream :D

supermancss
12-03-12, 10:13 PM
I don't follow what your talking about? Are you selling bike stuff? Or riding your bike whilst at work and getting distracted?

If the second one, happens to me soemtimes

goz1960
12-03-12, 10:15 PM
I don't follow what your talking about? Are you selling bike stuff? Or riding your bike whilst at work and getting distracted?

lost me?

Snowy
12-03-12, 10:27 PM
Instead of taking the van to visit customers to fleece, sorry quote, our Stace takes his extreme mean machine instead when the weather favours a ride instead of a drive to earn a crust.

Clear as mud eh?

smellygerm
12-03-12, 10:28 PM

Don't sell bike stuff , just making an observation , it's nice when people talk about the bike instead of moaning about the cost of things

Toph
12-03-12, 10:50 PM
watch it... you'll wear out that luvverly new rear tyre!! ;D ;D

Col
12-03-12, 11:19 PM
;D 'and spread the word'...in Halfords yesterday and bloke assistant I was talking to asked me about doing bike test ... like I know ;D... pointed him in Ables direction and this site which he'd heard about.

Rossio
13-03-12, 04:40 AM
Instead of taking the van to visit customers to fleece, sorry quote, our Stace takes his extreme mean machine instead when the weather favours a ride instead of a drive to earn a crust.

Clear as mud eh?

I thought so too

smellygerm
13-03-12, 06:29 AM

Clear as mud eh?

;Dyou get what u pay for these days, that's why the burgers r so cheap

BB
13-03-12, 07:34 AM
Was a time when if you turned up on a bike you were unlikely to get the job, but now punters are more likely to chat about the bike than show you the door - assuming they opened the door in the first place! :D

BB