PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Revolution needed at times...

clubberxx
31-03-12, 10:08 PM
Typical of the French...take a stand when they are not happy..Wish the UK was the same at times and not roll over to every government change..

http://ukfrancebikers.com/2012/03/25/90000-angry-bikers-bring-france-to-a-halt-in-demand-of-new-road-safety-measures/

Check it out..

Mitch9128
31-03-12, 10:10 PM
The frogs already have a 100bhp limit on their bikes, i don't see such measures here!

clubberxx
01-04-12, 12:26 AM
It will happen..your see.... give it time and the Euro laws will be the same for us.

Col
01-04-12, 12:56 AM
Hopefully somat will stop this constant interfering ::) :P

SupeRDel
01-04-12, 03:50 PM
Remember that MAG protest run last year. I set off from Lei Delamare and pulled out to the outside lane and could not work out why everyone was in the left hand 2 lanes... :-X
Hardly an effective way to slow the traffic if we were allowing them to pass.

Only found out after that we were suposed to ride slowly in just two lanes..... :o

That made it just a pointless protest.

redken1
01-04-12, 06:33 PM
Remember that MAG protest run last year. I set off from Lei Delamare and pulled out to the outside lane and could not work out why everyone was in the left hand 2 lanes... :-X
Hardly an effective way to slow the traffic if we were allowing them to pass.

Only found out after that we were suposed to ride slowly in just two lanes..... :o

That made it just a pointless protest.

Perhaps we are too much like a pet Labrador to engage in any meaningful protest – rollover and let the Eurocrats tickle our bellies. We appear to be too concerned about inconveniencing the general public. Hang on a minute; are we not the general public? ::)

NiteW4tcher
01-04-12, 09:05 PM
great britian has lost its bollocks too stand up for itself

Nikki
03-04-12, 05:11 PM
Now that's what I call a proper protest :)

Geordie Stu
03-04-12, 05:36 PM
Hats off them they know how to do a good protest ::)

off_again
04-04-12, 10:24 PM
The frogs already have a 100bhp limit on their bikes, i don't see such measures here!

I believe that will change shortly - I think its going, to bring France in line with the rest of Europe!

But, from what I understand, not many French bikers actually comply anyway as there are "ways" to get around this. Last year in late summer, spotted a VERY clean and smart VMAX outside a cafe. Looked loverly and clearly well looked after.

There is no way on earth that thing made 100BHP! And it had a special exhaust on it.... arent they something like 170BHP standard? Cant see that getting crippled down to 100...