PDA

View Full Version : Viewer beware (entertainment)

goz1960
21-04-12, 10:27 PM
Some may find hard to watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnp5Vc4OeiU&feature=g-vrec&context=G21ac7efRVAAAAAAAAAg

Beamer
21-04-12, 10:39 PM
If you wished you hadnt watched it...then why put it up for others....I watched about 30 seconds.....plenty for me !!!!

NiteW4tcher
21-04-12, 10:43 PM
the ones of people being idiots wearing no protective gear .....well what they expect.

as for the motocross etc....they all know the risks

still painful to watch

goz1960
21-04-12, 10:44 PM
If you wished you hadnt watched it...then why put it up for others....I watched about 30 seconds.....plenty for me !!!!

Sorry if you were offended

Entertainment :-?

SupeRDel
22-04-12, 09:18 AM
Pretty standard fair. Racing crashes happen its part of the deal. (seen a lot worse)

All the stunt crashes are only to be expected at some point. If you are gonna pull wheelies and that sort of stuff on the open road then sooner or later you will trash a bike and possibly hurt yourself or worse - someone innocent... >:( The girl pillion in the shorts and T shirt for example.

I hate to see the "clever" wheelie pullers on big runs - sooner or later it will go wrong and I don't want to be caught up in it.

Ducatista
22-04-12, 09:59 AM
someone innocent... Angry The girl pillion in the shorts and T shirt for example.

Why is an adult who voluntarily engages in these activities innocent?

It doesn't look like she was forced (smiling), it doesn look like she's a child and it doesn't look like she was taken by surprse (holding on tightly).

Beamer
22-04-12, 11:40 AM

Sorry if you were offended

Entertainment :-?

No not offended lol ......Im just really squeamish when it comes to that sort of thing lol.......I should have read the title and not watched it but curiosity got the better of me hehe.....no worries :) :) :) :)

Dan505
22-04-12, 04:56 PM
Meh.......you take the chance, you pay the price.....eventually.

Geordie Stu
22-04-12, 05:07 PM
Your right. Found it hard to watch, didn't watch it all.