PDA

View Full Version : TBE returns for 2012, Launch Crew needed...

Talan
18-04-12, 09:22 PM
Hi there, trust you are all well and looking forward to another season of biking. The first Bike Experience is 25th April at Castle Combe, anyone wishing to volunteer as Launch Crew (LC) please pm me, email me or visit our facebook site and leave a comment. We have three riders coming so will need 12 LC volunteers.

The next TBE is on 29th April at RAF ODIHAM, we need 9 LC volunteers for the day.

Looking forward to the start of the season, getting new riders back in the saddle and seeing those of you who made last season so successful again.

Cheers
Talan

Honda_Star
18-04-12, 10:14 PM
I'll start beating the drum again hun :) Here's to another great TBE year and thanks to all WB'ers who helped last year! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Senna(Dan)
18-04-12, 10:17 PM
Talan,
Do you need any volunteers on 9th May as I am then and fancy getting involved with this

Honda_Star
18-04-12, 10:20 PM
Dan, thanks for your interest! :) It's a great experience for the students and volunteers alike.

Talan is super mental busy most of the time so doesn't always have time to check this site.. I will contact him to check for you (unless you have pm'd him already) to let him know you are interested ? :)

(I'm one of the trustees of the charity)

Honda_Star
18-04-12, 10:41 PM
for those interested....

www.thebikeexperience.co.uk

:) :)

Senna(Dan)
19-04-12, 06:47 AM
If you do that, that would be brilliant Star.

jonneyflame
20-04-12, 06:33 PM
Star, I've emailed Talan ref the 25th (Both here and on the site address) but havent heard back yet, can you get in touch with him or pm me his number? I'm also bringing a guy from work too, that is if help is still needed?

Dan505
22-04-12, 05:05 PM
Would love to help with this but sadly 25th is a work day, cracking scheme tho, keep at it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Honda_Star
22-04-12, 07:32 PM
Star, I've emailed Talan ref the 25th (Both here and on the site address) but havent heard back yet, can you get in touch with him or pm me his number? I'm also bringing a guy from work too, that is if help is still needed?

I will give him a shout and let you know what time you need to be there - excellent stuff :) :)

Ade
24-04-12, 10:59 PM
I'll be there to help out.

Honda_Star
24-04-12, 11:32 PM
I'll be there to help out.
Thanks Ade - take your brolly ;)