PDA

View Full Version : Bike garage

bobtheimp
22-04-12, 08:39 PM
Not sure if this is permitted, but I'm sure someone will tell me if not ;)

Basically, I run a bike service/repair/build/etc. "garage" in Calne - can do pretty much anything except MOT's at the moment, at, what I think is very reasonable pricing (obviously that's subjective, I think it's good anyway ;) ).
We also do some funky carbon fibre goodies for a limited, but slowly expanding, range of models ...

If it's groovy with the powers that be then I'd be happy to post more details for those interested souls ... :D

Mitch9128
23-04-12, 07:06 AM
is it zx9r biased? ;)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 07:57 AM
lol no, I have a lot of experience with the big Kwaks, that's for sure ... but anything is undertaken :D

Personally, I do have a soft spot for the 9R - a highly underrated bike thanks to the journos that decided it didn't quite measure up on the track .. ::)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 09:36 AM
Ok, so there's been a bunch of views but no one saying I can't plug myself, so here goes ;)

www.anarchy-mc.co.uk
facebook.com/anarchymc

Service/repair/etc. garage in Calne, on the Porte Marsh industrial estate.
All makes/models catered for, with hourly rates at £30ph (+VAT unfortunately).

Got a special on for April (I know it's late in the month, sorry) - 10% off all services (basic/standard/full).

The office 'puter will be logged in to the forum so expect some random sh*t from me during the days :D

Hope that's OK with the admin peeps :)

Full address of the workshop is:

Anarchy Motorcycles Limited
Unit 9
Porte Marsh Enterprise Park
Maundrell Road
Calne
Wiltshire
SN11 9PU

Telephone : 01249 815839
email : info@anarchy-mc.co.uk

Cheers medears ..

Nikki
23-04-12, 02:12 PM

Basically, I run a bike service/repair/build/etc. "garage" in Calne - can do pretty much anything except MOT's at the moment, at, what I think is very reasonable pricing (obviously that's subjective, I think it's good anyway ;) ).
We also do some funky carbon fibre goodies for a limited, but slowly expanding, range of models ...

If it's groovy with the powers that be then I'd be happy to post more details for those interested souls ... :D

I cant speak for the management of the forum but they never seem to remove posts like this, or ask businesses to pay for advertising rather than post here for free like a lot of other forums.

Good luck with the business :)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 02:21 PM
Thanks ... I know some forums are a bit funny about advertising like this, and I don't want to upset them ... just trying to scrape a living together ;)

Nelly
23-04-12, 03:31 PM
No problem as far as i'm concerned. Always good to know of more places to help out if there is a problem :)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 03:54 PM
I appreciate it - thanks ... I'm always up for offering advice if needed, and happy to do a deal for members if any work needs doing ;) .. we *are* a community after all :D

Mitch9128
23-04-12, 04:07 PM
I'd use you, but i smashed up my 9r and bought a Fireblade...you'd probably charge me extra :(

;)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 04:08 PM
haha all are welcome, even Honda's! - had a 125 Shadow in last week ;D

Beamer
23-04-12, 04:20 PM

I cant speak for the management of the forum but they never seem to remove posts like this, or ask businesses to pay for advertising rather than post here for free like a lot of other forums.

But donations towards the running costs of the forum are always welcomed ;) ;) ;)

I know Dabz can run banners at the bottom of the page at a very small cost considering everyone (registered and not registered) can see.
Might be worth PMing him ;) :D ;) :)

bobtheimp
23-04-12, 04:50 PM
Good call Beamer .. always happy to support the community :)

Nikki
23-04-12, 04:59 PM

But donations towards the running costs of the forum are always welcomed ;) ;) ;)

I know Dabz can run banners at the bottom of the page at a very small cost considering everyone (registered and not registered) can see.
Might be worth PMing him ;) :D ;) :)

One forum I use gives business users the option for £40 pa to have a bold signature with their contact details etc. I think that works lots better than a banner which to be honest few people read/take much notice of.

Perhaps thats one way for the forum to raise funds and most businesses arent going to grumble at £40 pa.

Daz_Dixon
24-04-12, 09:22 AM
Hi, had a look at your website and I ride out that way, so will stick my head through your door next time I'm passing. Obviously as a Ducati rider, it will not be out till the rain stops,as it stops in the rain.

bobtheimp
27-04-12, 10:35 AM
We're part way through installing our spray booth at the moment, but have a microwave/kettle/biscuits and internet access - so that's me set then! ;)

Once the spray booth is in and working properly we'll be looking at the carbon side of things - we currently do frame/swingarm protectors for the 9R B and 7R's, 9R C's are currently be molded along with mudguards and screens for the 7's and a few other bits and pieces. Happy to take on any kind of project and all bikes are catered for ;)