PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy - Bobtheimp - WARNING!..

Goldie
31-05-12, 09:00 PM
..this man charges far too little!
I recently bought a 10 year old Hornet with 2k miles on the clock; she'd been standing for a long while and was running as rough as a badgers arse. (As I expected, I might add!)

I called Pete at http://www.anarchy-mc.co.uk/news.php and took my bike straight over to him. It was missing, backfiring and cutting out at low revs.

It was due an oil & filter change and Pete told me he thought the carb jets were probably blocked with crap as well as coated with a sticky varnish from where the old fuel had evaporated.

Long story short, I collected her today and rode her back to Chippenham with a big cheesy grin on my chops. A carb soak & clean, set of plugs and a new filter & oil and thorough once-over and she's back home again in my garage where she belongs, and she's running like a dream :D

This man has gone way above and beyond the call of duty. He kept me informed of her progress via phone, talked me through exactly what he was doing in clear, concise, 'Goldie' language (that even I'd understand ;D) and he even stayed at work late waiting for me to collect my bike from him, just to make sure I was happy with her before I rode off.

He's got a shockingly cheap hourly rate which is not reflected in the work he puts in - he should be charging double :o
He's made sure I was 100% happy before I left - customer service is exceptional too. He's taking the wheels off of my Hornet again tomorrow and driving 12 miles out of his way to get my tyres put on them for me too. All out of the kindness of his heart. That's top drawer service!

Anyway, before he realises he's charging so little for such a fabulous service and puts his prices up - get over there and take advantage of him - quick! ;D

voodoo
31-05-12, 09:08 PM
nice one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bet you were grinning from ear to ear on the way home ;D

silly_simon
31-05-12, 09:36 PM
I agree whole heartedly with the above, I was over there the other day to ask what I thought was a stupid question, And pete took the time to explain to me what I needed to know :)

I would definately recommend him as he defo seems to know his onions :D
Tis a shame I am giving bikes up otherwise i would use him again and again [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
31-05-12, 10:15 PM
nice to hear 8-)

Jon_W
01-06-12, 07:40 AM
Nice one. 8-)

Goldie
01-06-12, 08:01 AM
nice one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bet you were grinning from ear to ear on the way home ;D
I was - still picking the flies out of my teeth! ;D

speedlink
04-06-12, 05:59 PM
i live not far from there and did not know they was there,i will have to check them out.

bobtheimp
04-06-12, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words :) I must admit, the title did make me crap myself :D