15-06-12, 04:42 PM
I ride everyday :)

Geordie Stu
15-06-12, 05:03 PM
I ride everyday :)

;D :) ;D

bobf279
15-06-12, 10:42 PM
I'm off on Monday either fitting a new clutch cable to my DV or changing chain and sprockets on the CBF

Geordie Stu
16-06-12, 10:29 AM
I work from home....! :D

Mikkie1986
16-06-12, 10:35 AM
Come on...support motorcycling by riding your bike to work on Monday 18th June and call in to any Blade Motorcycle dealership for a Free coffee and breakfast between 7 & 9 am. Plus, the first 20 visiting riders receive a complimentary tin of chain lube.

http://www.bladegrouphonda.co.uk/honda/about/bladegroup-news/ride-to-work-day-2012.htm

See you bright and early Monday morning!

Happy riding from all the team at Blade Honda

http://www.bladegrouphonda.co.uk

Loops
16-06-12, 11:59 AM
I'll be riding in as usual! No Blade on my way in for breakfast though...

bobtheimp
16-06-12, 12:18 PM
I always ride to work :)

Wes
16-06-12, 05:52 PM
Im riding to my speed aware course does that count? ;)

Rabb
16-06-12, 10:14 PM
I ride every day!
I wish there was a blade on my way - I could do with a bacon butty & tea on Monday morning!

Col
17-06-12, 12:40 AM

what's that all about then Wes :-?

and ride to work ? maybe if bike was working and actually had an mot and not peeing down ;D

Jon_W
17-06-12, 02:58 PM
Not for me as the GS has packed up.

Rabb
17-06-12, 08:34 PM

Whats up with the GS Jon?

bobf279
17-06-12, 08:59 PM
I'm off on Monday either fitting a new clutch cable to my DV or changing chain and sprockets on the CBF

I've done the clutch cable so chain and sprockets it is ;D

Wes
17-06-12, 09:07 PM

what's that all about then Wes :-?

and ride to work ? maybe if bike was working and actually had an mot and not peeing down ;D

I got busted in the works van by the south wales massive ;D 39 in a 30 thought it was a 40 doh ::)

Col
18-06-12, 12:33 AM
bloody ell Wes have plod really wasted everyones life bleating about this minor thing and costing money unnecessarily ? jeeeeezzzuuusss ::) ---half the world is starving and all the killing going on yet we can fund this twaddle----quite honestly things need to change as this is literally ott tosh=fact ;) About time plod was instructed to deal with the real crime issues :-?

Jon_W
18-06-12, 07:43 AM

Managed to dig the Sv out.

GS is flooding one cylinder. Nearly had to push it home friday.

Looks like I picked up fuel with fine debris in it and it's stuck the float needle. Opend the drain cock and a load of grit came out with the fuel..... Annoyed is an undrestatement. >:(

Rabb
18-06-12, 10:08 PM

Managed to dig the Sv out.

GS is flooding one cylinder. Nearly had to push it home friday.

Looks like I picked up fuel with fine debris in it and it's stuck the float needle. Opend the drain cock
and a load of grit came out with the fuel..... Annoyed is an undrestatement. >:(

At least it's sorted - all power to you elbow mate!

Jon_W
19-06-12, 07:36 AM
Managed to ride all three in one day!!

Rode the Sv to work, got home and played about with the GS. Took it for a test ride. All seems ok. Need to get a fuel filter in the line. Then took the cub for a spin.

Not a bad evening if I say so myself!!! :)

Hazel-nut
19-06-12, 01:18 PM
woops i missed it :P after the weekend in wales I decided that I had the confidence to ride into work on my own (not done a solo ride on my big bike yet) and now that I have textiles I can wear my uniform underneath rather than having to change fully when i get there! trouble is, my bike needs a few things doing to it and i completly forgot about ride to work day :( o well, hopefully i will have lots of ride to work days over the summer :)