PDA

View Full Version : Bike tattoo!!! Yes, its a wonderfull but weird tat

Maz
20-06-12, 01:27 PM
Hi all

Well, a few weeks ago I booked myself in for a new tattoo...

You will have to use your imagination a bit here (no rudeness intended lol)

Rigt consept of this tattoo is a classic motorbike Triumph Tiger Cub (my grandads old motorbike RIP), and archangel Michael.

Reason for tattoo is one, I am a biker but mainly its for my grandad. He died when he was 57 and had alway been a biker. I have a really lovely old black and white photo with him and my nan on this bike. He was a cathloic (didnt preach though), so with the archangel meaning protection and this bike consept I thought I would merge the two.

So the tattoo is archangel micael sat on this triumph!

:D

Tattoo artist thinks its a mad idea but will turn out lovely...

Who else has any biker tats?

Geordie Stu
20-06-12, 01:30 PM
Do it. Lovely way to remember your Grandad. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Nelly
20-06-12, 01:33 PM
Yeah do it maz :)

Maz
20-06-12, 01:35 PM
I will I have a while to wait because its a top tat artist. Camt wait to see the finished product. Ill take a pic of the drawing and post it on here when she completes the scetch.

DC
20-06-12, 04:17 PM
Go For It !!! :D

voodoo
20-06-12, 10:04 PM
sounds like a brlliant idea [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

might I ask who's doing the tattoo? the last person I used to use moved away :-[

Maz
21-06-12, 08:19 AM
I am using Celi in Devizes. She is amazing, I have had a few done by her. She is that good her waiting lists have always been 6-8 months away. It is defo worth the wait.

SupeRDel
21-06-12, 06:49 PM
I'm not a tatto person but I did have this done by Inkspirations in Calne.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/P2110017.jpg

My missus wanted one so I got her one for xmas then ended up with one myself.

My missus had the little dog done...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/P2100026.jpg

Simple little designs but some of the artwork he has on display is stunning. A chap I work with is a real tattoo addict and is covered all over. He uses the chap and recommends him as one of the best in the area.

Maz
21-06-12, 07:05 PM
I do like tattoos comong from q family that kust hates them. my tattoos are big for a woman but its art to me. I suppose each to their own. My nan even loves the idea of this tattoo and its nice to know.

Its hard to find a good tattoo artist its all about trust

Xx

voodoo
21-06-12, 10:02 PM
I am using Celi in Devizes
is that the one who used to work in south of heaven in melksham? she was awesome

Maz
23-06-12, 10:25 PM
Yes thats her!