PDA

View Full Version : long time no here!

Maz
20-06-12, 12:57 PM
Hi all

I am back!

I needed a break from everything for a little while. Mainly personal reasons but I am now back up and running (well on my sticks so to speak).

For those that were on my facebook please add me again (I had to create a new profile) Maz Maughan.

I am still not on a bike yet (however) I did ride a few weekes ago on my uncles pit bike! Looks like I am getting one of these for fun and so is my fiance to go on the plain and mess around.

I have made a decision to wait till next year before I buy any road legal bike due to one I have a treat of redundancy and two because my restriction runs out and I can get what I want.

For those that were on my facebook and want to know why I dropped off the face of the earth I will tell you in a PM should you wish to know. However, I will just say these few words I am 23 and might as well have been an orpahn! If you can read in to that and if not I will more than be happy to explain haha.

I am getting their with getting Kel to become one of us! She wants though...

Love to all

Maz

Harry87
20-06-12, 01:06 PM
Welcome back to earth 8-)

Maz
20-06-12, 01:12 PM
My feet are now firmly placed :D

DC
20-06-12, 04:15 PM
Welcome back !!! 8-)

BB
20-06-12, 06:59 PM
Welcome back 8-)

Don't forget, if riding on the plain stick to the legal byways and your bike must be street legal or it can be confiscated and you could get a fine.

BB

Wes
20-06-12, 07:26 PM
Hi Maz :)

Toph
20-06-12, 07:51 PM
Hi Maz.. good to have you back... :)
It was me who waved to you in the Halve a month or so back.. riding a blue thundercat. :)

Hazel-nut
20-06-12, 08:42 PM
Welcome back, good to hear you're back on your feet again

Maz
20-06-12, 09:32 PM
Thanks all.

I kmow Toph, I knew it was u unfortunately its hard tp wave with my sticks lol! I was talking to my self wjen u went past saying hi lol x

voodoo
20-06-12, 09:58 PM
welcome back to WB :)

Beamer
20-06-12, 10:32 PM
Welcome back Maz.......I had noticed but guessed you had your reasons......onward and upward my lovely....you know we're a good bunch so get in touch if you need to.....take care and come along to the h+c when you can

Great that you're back though and great to hear the positivity :) :) :) :) :)

Maz
21-06-12, 08:11 AM
Thanks, yeah I had some reasons.

Quite bad ones to be honest. I will PM you but I am back, it would have only been for a short period but its been one hell of a year already.

This has been the worst year of my life but hopefully like you said onwards and upwards! :D

Bonnielass
21-06-12, 08:16 AM
Good to have you back Maz, look forward to seeing you out and about soon! :)

jpssantos
21-06-12, 11:47 PM
Careful with riding pit bikes on the plains...

I used to have a 125cc Pit bike (dirt bike) and used to take it in the back of my land rover when out on the plains off roading

now and again i would pull it out of the back and have a blast around, got a good telling off by the range warden..... they are not road legal, so you cant even ride them on the byways...
and if you are out of the byways...then its another telling off by the range warden.

not bad when its only being told off, but they have the powers to confiscate and crush any vehicle...

Ade
22-06-12, 11:06 AM
Hi Maz and welcome back.
Good to hear you're aiming to get back on road in 2013 !!! :)

Maz
23-06-12, 10:30 PM
Thanks for all the kind words!

Dont worry family friend who owns land out on the plain! Hes a farmer he also got land over in Marlborough but bit too far lol! Ill be ok with the bike we just got to find the piece of land he got as the plain is huge byt am sure he will show us!

Xx