PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought you had seen it all!

cerruti
10-07-12, 08:59 PM
I thought I had seen it all the other night on the way home from work when I saw a young chap on a ybr going round a roundabout with a sainsbury's bag of shopping swinging off each handle bar, as he exited the roundabout he overtook a cyclist and his swinging bag of shopping nearly took the poor young lady out ::)

But tonight I truly saw it all, literally...

Rather large gentleman on a 50cc moped heading towards Warminster. I think his trousers must have had an argument with his jacket as there was an awful lot of midrif on display and and awful lot of hairy butt crack :o :o :o

He looked like he was smuggling hamsters from behind ;D ;D ;D

Wes
10-07-12, 09:06 PM
;D seen a guy today in London on a r125, full rst leathers and lid complete with trainers and no gloves, strange look that :-?

Ryan
10-07-12, 09:35 PM
ROFL

YMFB
10-07-12, 10:56 PM
Go to India, you have seen nothing until you have been there. Whole families use their motorbikes instead of buses, never mid cars.

Jon_W
11-07-12, 08:01 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Geordie Stu
11-07-12, 08:29 AM
;D seen a guy today in London on a r125, full rst leathers and lid complete with trainers and no gloves, strange look that :-?

Bless ::) ;D

Dan505
11-07-12, 10:10 AM
some people are just odd.... :o

Nikki
11-07-12, 12:35 PM
I thought I had seen it all the other night on the way home from work when I saw a young chap on a ybr going round a roundabout with a sainsbury's bag of shopping swinging off each handle bar, as he exited the roundabout he overtook a cyclist and his swinging bag of shopping nearly took the poor young lady out ::)

Rather large gentleman on a 50cc moped heading towards Warminster. I think his trousers must have had an argument with his jacket as there was an awful lot of midrif on display and and awful lot of hairy butt crack :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D SO glad you didnt have helmet cam :)

Mitch9128
11-07-12, 12:38 PM
Ahem i have done the carrier bag off the left clip on several times, with glass bottles too :) S'Friday nights booze innit.

Anyway, Bandit riders do it every day, riding one is like riding a bike with a carrier bag full of dog **** hanging off each bar :D

cerruti
11-07-12, 12:46 PM

Im so glad I didn't have helmet cam too, although Im sure it could have caused a Youtube frenzy! Seriously, his trousers had fallen so far down his butt that they weren't even covering his cheeks :o

I had a nightmare about that hairy crevice last night! :o :o :o

Nikki
11-07-12, 01:04 PM

Im so glad I didn't have helmet cam too, although Im sure it could have caused a Youtube frenzy! Seriously, his trousers had fallen so far down his butt that they weren't even covering his cheeks :o

I had a nightmare about that hairy crevice last night! :o :o :o

Ohhhhh nasty... I was just eating my lunch when I read that! I now have this really horrid mental image in my mind.

lizand
11-07-12, 06:41 PM
Saw a bloke today on a Fireblade really gunning it but with a massive bag flapping around on the back! Why would anyone take their wives/girlfriends out for a knee down exercise?

cerruti
11-07-12, 07:52 PM
Saw a bloke today on a Fireblade really gunning it but with a massive bag flapping around on the back! Why would anyone take their wives/girlfriends out for a knee down exercise?

Ouchies :-?

SupeRDel
11-07-12, 09:12 PM
Never catch me riding without wellies.....

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/018.jpg

cerruti
11-07-12, 09:19 PM

Haha, why is it that boys never grow up? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon_W
12-07-12, 07:58 AM

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/018.jpg

Reminds me of the Chicken run....... ;D

SupeRDel
12-07-12, 08:53 PM
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u460/silvertonkate/Snorkelbiker.jpg

Dan505
13-07-12, 10:11 AM
essential gear with todays weather but.......wheres the 02 tanks? :D

Conehead
13-07-12, 03:40 PM
essential gear and good for holding the rear brake on (all of time)