PDA

View Full Version : Pure Scum

Father_Ted
10-08-12, 11:05 PM
Amazed at how low some peoples morals are.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/General-news/2012/August/aug0712-zx-6r-stolen-as-accident-victim-lay-helpless/

Please keep a look out for this bike.

wiltshire builders
10-08-12, 11:31 PM
A black man with a hooded top in the St Pauls area of Bristol?
Should have this cracked by lunchtime!

What a sh*t bag!

cerruti
11-08-12, 04:13 AM
Jeezus, what has this world come to?

Sadly, I'm not shocked by this article, only saddened.

Society has changed so much....

Only yesterday morning I was driving into Bristol when I witnessed an elderly gentleman fall off his pushbike. I stopped my car to offer him assistance and he refused - he looked scared of me :(

Geordie Stu
11-08-12, 06:49 AM
Read this on an earlier posting. Like say "Scum bag" >:(

goz1960
11-08-12, 07:10 AM
Read this on an earlier posting. Like say "Scum bag" >:(
Unbelievable >:(

Conehead
11-08-12, 09:08 AM
Disgusting. >:(

pilninggas
11-08-12, 09:21 AM
I was told about this last week, does not surprise me at all - Bristol is a pretty lawless place - A&S have far too much work to do and the criminal justice system is no deterrent.

They'll never catch the bastard, but on the off chance that they do, they need to chuck him in the nick for a long, long time.

I hope the rider makes a decent recovery and gets a better bike with the insurance payout.

Wes
11-08-12, 09:32 AM
Its incredible isnt it, i cant believe that the people around, and there must have been some, would have let him do it >:(

pilninggas
11-08-12, 09:35 AM
Its incredible isnt it, i cant believe that the people around, and there must have been some, would have let him do it >:(

I suspect they were so preoccupied with helping the riders that they didn't realise until too late. Also the guy appeared to be a good samaritan and so they probably allowed a certain degree of social-conformance trust to kick-in.

Dan505
12-08-12, 10:12 AM
Its wank and i hope the silly twat found a tree and won't be missed

A13X4ND7A
13-08-12, 09:58 AM
Some people are despicable. I just don't understand people who steal in the first place let alone when someone is on the floor injured.
I actually feel sick that this sort of thing can happen. :(

Goldie
13-08-12, 08:15 PM
wucking fanquer