PDA

View Full Version : Speeding course tomorrow!!

thepetrolhead91
15-08-12, 07:51 PM
Tomorrow is D-Day, shall be interesting sitting down with a bunch of naughty people like myself haha. If anything, since I got the letter about attending the course, my riding style is much more conservative. I do like the feeling of speed but I also like the feeling of having a clean licence. Hey hoe, should be a laugh :)!!

BB
15-08-12, 09:31 PM
Have fun ;)

BB

Conehead
15-08-12, 09:32 PM
Enjoy, maybe next time you wont let them catch you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nelly
15-08-12, 09:40 PM
I think i will give it a go as well. I got a nice invite today from the Avon & Somerset (Avsom) chapter today. >:(

Wes
15-08-12, 09:45 PM
At this rate we will be able to do our courses in house :o or in the Harp & crown

Col
15-08-12, 10:55 PM
LIST OF SHAME !!!

1/Wes 39mph ;D utterly embarrassing ! I think we can all agree failing to even hit the pathetic 40 ;)

2/Tom 37mph :o really shamefully low and deserves to be put in the norty corner for lack of commitment to the throttle gods ::) :P

3/Nelly 34mph !!! :o surely an error :-? does anybody with proper reverence to the throttle gods go this slow ? don't common cyclists go faster ???---lost for words -- painfully slow ::) :'(

I am astounded that plod thought you were errr ummmm 'speeding' :o ---- he should have given you all a liccle silver star for behaving imo ;D

THINK BIKE - THINK THROTTLE !!!