PDA

View Full Version : busters

awol
07-09-12, 09:39 AM
Ordered some parts from busters, Tyre, chain and sprockets and battery for my gsx400 last Friday and phoned today to find out not been sent yet as sprocket out if stock but guy I spoke to said in stock now and will chase up to get them sent out today.

Why the hell didn't they tell me sprocket not in stock, my cash was taken from my bank quick enough.

Sorry busters you've just lost a customer, I'll go elsewhere from now on.

Mitch9128
07-09-12, 09:43 AM
M&P/Busters/The fast one, are all the same operation, and utter drivel at mail order.

YMFB
09-09-12, 07:06 AM
I'm sure my last set came from EBC but I can't see chains on their site.

NiteW4tcher
09-09-12, 10:13 AM
wemoto all the way for me

Stewboy
09-09-12, 11:18 AM
Used M&P twice for buying two sets of tyres, & both times they were deliverd in two & three days. So far they seem to be ok.

awol
15-09-12, 08:54 AM
Finally got my order 10 days later humph.

Delivery note had M and P direct as header, thought I'd phoned busters lol.

NA, won't be using 'em again.

Ali

vinny
21-09-12, 10:07 AM
i hate that when order something and no one tells you theres a problem like out of stock etc, ok its acceptable to not have everything in stock especially as tough as things are at the moment, but no communication is no excuse, we normaly notify with in a hour of a problem (even if its not going to be posted til the next day) via phone call and if cant reach on phone we email aswell, thats why we have the website set as compulsory for phone number and email,
although some people dont like filling in the email and phone numbers, we get a few 123456789 phone numbers and dodgy email adresses , which we dont send out till we speak to some one in this circumstance as normaly a dodgy credit card,
but still get the legit orders that dont fill phone numbers in properly which causes problems when there is a problem like out of stock or postcodes wrong (get a few of these) and cant find it in the courier system,

Red Zed 1
23-09-12, 07:31 PM
have used m&p for stuff,no problems,quick and efficient,,yet busters were not so good..seems strange if they are one and the same!!!

Jon_W
25-09-12, 10:28 AM
wemoto all the way for me

+1