PDA

View Full Version : hi all,new to site

bandit600
01-10-12, 08:25 AM
hi,im the new guy,lol,any one used Bob Missen since it changed hands,very sorry to see Greg go,hope hes on the mend,well i went up there few weeks back to see bout getting my chain and sprocket kit fitted(supplied by myself)and for an mot,they wanted £150 to fit my kit,HAHA,no way,then told i had to take bike to river way for mot(one with red plane out front,again no way was my bike going there,few stories been told bout them,true or untrue i dont know,any way after talking to some guys at pig and whistle,they told me to go see some chap at Motarc in melksham,what a brill guy,£60 to fit kit,mot done on site,even made me a drink,will def be going there again and reconmend to all me mates and you guys,sorry for the long story,take care

Nikki
01-10-12, 10:41 AM
hi,im the new guy,lol,any one used Bob Missen since it changed hands,very sorry to see Greg go,hope hes on the mend,well i went up there few weeks back to see bout getting my chain and sprocket kit fitted(supplied by myself)and for an mot,they wanted £150 to fit my kit,HAHA,no way,then told i had to take bike to river way for mot(one with red plane out front,again no way was my bike going there,few stories been told bout them,true or untrue i dont know,any way after talking to some guys at pig and whistle,they told me to go see some chap at Motarc in melksham,what a brill guy,£60 to fit kit,mot done on site,even made me a drink,will def be going there again and reconmend to all me mates and you guys,sorry for the long story,take care

Hi ya :)

Probably best to pop an intro in the intro section - you'll get lots of nice welcomes then.

I've not been to Bob Missens for ages now and saw here on the forum the sad news it was changing hands etc.

I think a few people have used the other MOT place in Melksham - not me though. Most people who've actually been there seem to find him OK. Dont think he comes across as terribly friendly on the forum when he posts here but thats just my personal view.

Goldie
01-10-12, 10:59 AM
Personally, I use http://www.anarchy-mc.co.uk/ in Calne for my bike - fabulous service and although he doesn't do MOT's (yet), they can be done nearby. :)

Oh and welcome ;D

bandit600
01-10-12, 01:37 PM
my view,hes a brill guy at Motarc,cant fault him,knows what hes doing,knows his job,maybe its certain people on here that he dont seem too friendly towards, ::)

Dan505
01-10-12, 03:07 PM
not good for business, him airing personal views on here as it could alienate others against him, word of mouth is a good/bad form of advertising depending how you view it.

never used niether of the above two but i did read a couple of his posts and that alone was enough to put ME off but just my view.

Oh and welcome Bandit, as Nikki says post in the 'introduce yourself' section for newbies

Nikki
01-10-12, 06:14 PM
my view,hes a brill guy at Motarc,cant fault him,knows what hes doing,knows his job,maybe its certain people on here that he dont seem too friendly towards, ::)

That's great glad you got good service. I think people can judge for themselves from an individuals postings ;) :)

I dont think you'll find people on here unfriendly at all - if you stay around I'm sure you'll see what I mean.