PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to Hunar?

Hunar
12-10-12, 09:50 PM
Hi guys and girls! I've been a bit quieter than normal recently, with all the cuts to my benefits and still no luck in finding work it's been a real struggle to find the cash to put petrol in the tank, and as I also need a new tyre (£130ish) I am effectively without transport (van ran out of tax and thats another £120). When I can't ride I tend to go into shut down.

I've been trying to keep myself busy with other things, as some of you know I have an old TZR125 that I am restoring, so I have been doing as much to that as I can, funds permitting. I have been recording videos of what I have been doing so that when I come to rebuilding the bike I have a full record of where everything goes, it also helps when I need advice on what I have done or need to do, I can show people the video and they know exactly what I am talking about. For fun I have uploaded those to a new YouTube channel, if you want a laugh drop by and have a look!

Hx

www.youtube.com/user/hunarscoalshed

8_ball
12-10-12, 10:19 PM
well I got all excited and then you went for 'posh satin black' lol not BBQ paint
only joking rats are the way to go, welcome to the rat scene now you officialy can not clean your bike.
nice to see other rat bikes on here, will have to have a chat over a beer one day, and mock the shinys 8-)

Hunar
12-10-12, 11:37 PM
I think you where looking at someone elses video? I'm subscribed to a channel called 'delboys garage' with the username moonfleet41, he rides a ratty bandit, is that the one you saw?

8_ball
13-10-12, 12:14 AM
I think you where looking at someone elses video? I'm subscribed to a channel called 'delboys garage' with the username moonfleet41, he rides a ratty bandit, is that the one you saw?

yeap, I take it all back

Hunar
13-10-12, 09:07 PM
this is one of mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8DP6smo54&feature=plcp