PDA

View Full Version : New Name

bandit600
14-10-12, 12:45 PM
Love ur new name as voted by the real wilts-bikers at last nites meet, Wiltshire Computer Bikers ;D, the word amature was used as well, :-[,any way guys thanks for the great turn out,see you all soon

Green Man
14-10-12, 04:30 PM
Bandit600 why dont you F ... off and do one >:( >:(

voodoo
14-10-12, 04:31 PM
:-?

Beamer
14-10-12, 04:43 PM
Bandit600 why dont you F ... off and do one >:( >:(

Ahhh is he one of 'those' ??

Cheers for the heads up Colin

KP
14-10-12, 04:44 PM
I must agree with Col on this one!

Mitch9128
14-10-12, 04:48 PM
WTF? Someone explain?

KP
14-10-12, 04:51 PM
I'm guessing Bandit600, didn't fancy a trip out on our official rideout,prefered to stay at home thinking of utter drivel to put up on here lol

Green Man
14-10-12, 04:53 PM
Ban him + 1 ;D

KP
14-10-12, 04:58 PM
Oh he will be gone for sure mate! Unfortunately it's in an area of the forum where I can't do sod all....

Obviously doesn't know much about us does he... ???

Green Man
14-10-12, 05:04 PM
We will have to let James say Hasta la vista baby 8-) 8-)

Mitch9128
14-10-12, 05:29 PM
We will have to let James say Alta Vista baby 8-) 8-)

Is that like 'Hasta la vista'?

Green Man
14-10-12, 05:37 PM
Ops that's the one Lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dan505
14-10-12, 05:46 PM
Eh? What have i missed?

NiteW4tcher
14-10-12, 05:48 PM
?? :-?

Nelly
14-10-12, 05:49 PM
eh?

Goldie
14-10-12, 05:51 PM
:o :-?
ummmmmmm

KP
14-10-12, 06:22 PM
I think bandit is suggesting that at whatever meeting he was at , they decided that we are " Wiltshire computer bikers" and were all amateurs !!

Shame he couldn't spell it right though ! #knob

Dabz
14-10-12, 06:31 PM
I should let the WBers who have just done a 200 mile round trip on today's WB ride out argue with bandit600 as to whether we ride or sit behind computers :)

8_ball
14-10-12, 06:35 PM
the tension mounts..........drum role..........the axe falls ???? :o

lol, forums

Wes
14-10-12, 06:52 PM
I should let the WBers who have just done a 200 mile round trip on today's WB ride out argue with bandit600 as to whether we ride or sit behind computers :)
220 for me and it was a blast :)

Geordie Stu
15-10-12, 07:55 AM
Love ur new name as voted by the real wilts-bikers at last nites meet, Wiltshire Computer Bikers ;D, the word amature was used as well, :-[,any way guys thanks for the great turn out,see you all soon

Who, what & when........... ::)

DC
15-10-12, 12:37 PM

272 for me door to door, through freezing fog, some sun, more fog, rain then some more sun !!! and a jolly good time was had by all, didnt see an amateur all day 8-)

wiltshire builders
15-10-12, 12:43 PM
Does anyone actually know bumbandit600 or is he just a troll?

Dan505
15-10-12, 12:56 PM
i did think he was the guy who owned the shop in his other post, purely by the way it was written but thats just MHO

can we ask Dabz to change his name as per the above suggestion

Gerry
15-10-12, 01:09 PM
i did think he was the guy who owned the shop in his other post, purely by the way it was written but thats just MHO

I wondered that, or a "very close friend" of him ;)

Saying that, I'd be against banning him for "childish name calling" smacks of Big Brother !
The sensible members of WB can come to thier own opinions about him in my view.

G :)

Nikki
15-10-12, 01:10 PM

can we ask Dabz to change his name as per the above suggestion

Umm funny you should say that ;)

Strange fellow :o

Mitch9128
15-10-12, 02:13 PM

I wondered that, or a "very close friend" of him ;)

Saying that, I'd be against banning him for "childish name calling" smacks of Big Brother !
The sensible members of WB can come to thier own opinions about him in my view.

G :)

He rides a Bandit 600, have some mercy you heartless bastard.

;)

wiltshire builders
15-10-12, 02:17 PM

;)
I was tempted to comment on that fact but after the bollocking I got for upsetting the happy Harley brigade I thought better of it.

Mitch9128
15-10-12, 02:26 PM

;)
I was tempted to comment on that fact but after the bollocking I got for upsetting the happy Harley brigade I thought better of it.

I had one once, it was awful, K1 so not that old. Handling was like it had a carrier bag of dog sh1t hanging off each bar, acceleration like a wheezy 150k Mondeo, shocks went off faster than milk. It corroded like an Alka Seltzer in the rain, which it rarely started in as the prehistoric electrics usually arced everywhere in the wet.

Splash
15-10-12, 02:28 PM

;)

I had one once, it was awful, K1 so not that old. Handling was like it had a carrier bag of dog sh1t hanging off each bar, acceleration like a wheezy 150k Mondeo, shocks went off faster than milk. It corroded like an Alka Seltzer in the rain, which it rarely started in as the prehistoric electrics usually arced everywhere in the wet.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mitch9128
15-10-12, 02:28 PM
I actually only bought it so i could join in the tales on the owners forum of how they rode round the outside/inside of sportsbike riders ;D

Dan505
15-10-12, 03:10 PM

because...........???

Nikki
15-10-12, 03:40 PM

because...........???

The style of his posting was just SO similar to another poster on here a while ago ;) :) It seemed a coincidence, of course I could be utterly wrong.

Dabz
15-10-12, 04:19 PM
My 1st bike was a bandit600 - 2nd bike was a bandit 1200 :P

he's not done enough to be banned - if he and his friends have the opinion that we're just computer users and not bikers then they've obviously never seen the 100+ bikes at our weekly meet or been on our monthly rides, holidays, trips and charity events over the past 7 years. He just looks like an idiot for being ridiculously incorrect...

Splash
15-10-12, 04:22 PM
He just looks like an idiot for being ridiculously incorrect...

Completely agree Daz, a pathetic loner... with nothing better to do.

Geordie Stu
15-10-12, 05:17 PM
Why doesn't he turn up & shut up :-X I guess he won't :P

redken1
15-10-12, 05:49 PM

Bandit 600,

Great post – very entertaining and thanks for cheering me up after a boring day [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think you could be right, if your grammar and spelling is typical of the ‘real wilts-bikers’ I’d strongly urge all of you to take some time-out from riding your bikes and attend an English course for beginners. :-[ :-[ :-[

Although I’m a humble not-so-real biker, I can recommend an excellent Basic English course if you are interested.

As a matter of interest, are you a member of the Conservative Party? ::) :D ;) ;D

Dabz, please don't ban this guy/gal - come back for some more fun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

'Wiltshire Computer Bikers' rocks 8-) 8-) 8-)

Toph
15-10-12, 05:53 PM

272 for me door to door, through freezing fog, some sun, more fog, rain then some more sun !!! and a jolly good time was had by all, didnt see an amateur all day 8-)
209 miles for me.. great day out on the bike.. us computer bikers really enjoyed our ride!! ;D ;D

Scotty
15-10-12, 06:16 PM
Lordy, what have I been missing? :-?
I'd say not to ban the arsebandit, nothing more than a troll or some sad loser pumped up with keyboard courage - anyone actually met him (or her) yet? Was there a misfit skulking around the fringes of the H&C recently, unable to summon the bravery needed to actually speak to anyone?

More please, it could be entertaining 8-)

Sincerely,
another computer biker, not having ridden since last Tuesday in Spain on the off-roader ;)

Caz
15-10-12, 09:50 PM
Well said Scotty ! Very entertaining but I joined WB to meet like minded people and ride my bike. I don't really see the point of joining just to sit at home and post rubbish :P

I'm another member who went on the monthly ride-out don't know how many miles but 2 tanks of fuel :)

redken1
16-10-12, 07:32 AM
Why are so many bikers so touchy about how often they ride their bikes, in what weather conditions and how many miles they clock up? Why are so many trying to justify their riding habits?

Bandit600, you ride your bike whenever you choose and I will ride mine whenever I choose. I don’t find the need to justify my actions to you or anyone else for that matter. This is one area of my life which I still have full control over.

Mitch9128
16-10-12, 07:47 AM
There's nothing clever about looking like the Michelin man, and riding at 10mph under the speed limit

:P

Dan505
16-10-12, 07:56 AM
The style of his posting was just SO similar to another poster on here a while ago ;) :) It seemed a coincidence, of course I could be utterly wrong.

:) glad its not just me that thinks it then :)

Caz
16-10-12, 11:03 AM
I onlu meant those 'bikers' who NEVER come to a meet :)

DC
16-10-12, 08:28 PM
Why are so many bikers so touchy about how often they ride their bikes, in what weather conditions and how many miles they clock up? Why are so many trying to justify their riding habits?

Bandit600, you ride your bike whenever you choose and I will ride mine whenever I choose. I don’t find the need to justify my actions to you or anyone else for that matter. This is one area of my life which I still have full control over.

Easy Kenneth !!! sounds like youre getting a little touchy about how often you dont ride your bike !!! :P

BB
16-10-12, 08:38 PM

:-[

BB

Caz
16-10-12, 08:42 PM
Apart from management ;) ;D

BB
16-10-12, 08:43 PM
Apart from management ;) ;D

;D ;D

redken1
16-10-12, 08:47 PM
Keep digging Caz ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Dabz
16-10-12, 09:05 PM
It's Stacy's fault for putting his meet on a Weds when bath classic meet :p

KP
16-10-12, 09:22 PM
James please leave stacy's meat out of this thread ;)

Caz
16-10-12, 10:10 PM
Phew heat off me ::) I blame Stacy too ;D

smellygerm
17-10-12, 07:10 AM
Is caz cumming this week , we r serving special foot in mouth burgers Wednesday just for her ::)

BB
17-10-12, 07:30 AM
If it wasn't for having to pay our BCMCC's IOW trip money tonight, I'd come over and remind you lot what I look like! >:(

;D ;D ;D

Gerry
17-10-12, 11:44 AM

What’s that you say Caz, “rather play golf than have fun out with their mates on the bikes” I shocked & stunned Caz, that’s a scurrilous slur on our much adored leaders.

In their defence, golf is a great game for old people as it keeps you fit both mentally and physically. Although obviously I wouldn’t play the game myself, it’s very hard trying repeatedly to hit a little white ball into a hole with a stick.
I remember having a go on the WB Isle of Wight trip only a few weeks ago. Some of them showed great determination and tried over and over again to get the little ball in the hole, long after many people would have given up.
Which I for one thinks deserves praise rather than mocking.

Remember Caz, some people prefer a nice sedate way of life, not everybody can be a Fireblade riding hooner like what you are >:(

Disgusted of Westbury

;D ;D ;D [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Dabz
17-10-12, 11:47 AM
lol don't mention golf..I'm in trouble for not having played for weeks ;)

Gerry
17-10-12, 12:35 PM
No golf, no biking, dark days indeed Dabz :(

Hope the new house is coming on well (and the new car soon) [smiley=thumbup.gif] all you need to top it off is a new Special Edition Daytona - it's Christmas soon ;)

BB
17-10-12, 01:32 PM
Golf? That's a good walk spoiled isn't it? ;)

That reminds me, I have some golf balls at home I collected at a friends farm next to a golf club. Keep meaning to slide them through Dabz' letter box.... ::)

BB

Hunar
20-10-12, 11:48 AM

Can I have a computer bike please? do they come with good handling, speed and broadband internet? Do you specifically have to live in wiltshire to get one, or can my friend in northampton also have one? How do you find a crash helmet that fits over the large cock and balls on your forehead? It's not unusual for taders to over quote on a job they don't want because it's more trouble than it's worth, or the customer is a complete cock, judging from your posts I would say the later is probably more reason for the high quote.

I take it you consider yourself to be a 'real biker' then? on a bandit 600? Have you taken the stabilisers off yet? Or do you feel you have to be more aggressive or rude to make up for the lack of 'manly' cc between your legs? We've got ladies on this forum with bigger balls, and bikes.

I don't know if anyone has pointed out that this is an INTERNET FORUM, kinda hard to access it with out some kind of computer type device. Perhaps you can tell us how the real bikers of wilts communicate when not able to meet up? are you the 'real wilts smoke signal bikers'? or perhaps the 'real wilts bikers - royal mail chapter'?.

If you're 'typical' of a 'real wilts biker' then I guess I will never be a member of the elite 'real wilts bikers' group/forum/kindgarten. Either way you obviously seem to think you're a full wit, when in fact you're only half of one, jog on kid this one is for the 'adult bikers' not the 'wannabe bikers'.

Senna(Dan)
20-10-12, 12:57 PM
If you're 'typical' of a 'real wilts biker' then I guess I will never be a member of the elite 'real wilts bikers' group/forum/kindgarten. Either way you obviously seem to think you're a full wit, when in fact you're only half of one, jog on kid this one is for the 'adult bikers' not the 'wannabe bikers'.

Hunar,
I think I almost died of laughter then, what a way to stick it to someone. I don't think that our elite real wilts biker is going to be coming to many computer biker meets. ;D

Geordie Stu
20-10-12, 03:12 PM
James please leave stacy's meat out of this thread ;)
PMSL ;D ;D