PDA

View Full Version : Tams school of motoring

wiltshire builders
19-10-12, 01:56 PM
Anyone know this t#*t?

Just saw him tailgating a scooter with L plates up Avenue LaFleche, going for an overtake on the blind bend, undertaking at the top then swerving across infront of her, nearly taking her front wheel out.

If it'd been some youth in a hot hatch I'd have thought "idiot" but for a driving instructor to act this way is unforgivable.

If anyone does know this instructor, have a quiet word. This kind of driving in a sign written vehicle is not good for business.

Splash
19-10-12, 02:03 PM
If you saw a 61 plate Silver Citroen or Ford Focus Ztec?...then this was taken off their website....

"With over 20 years experience, Tam's School Of Motoring is the best for driving lessons in Chippenham." ;D ;D ;D ;D

Honest...http://www.tamsschoolofmotoring.com/

Ducatista
19-10-12, 02:35 PM
Do you know it was the instructor, rather than someone else e.g. the offspring.

If you are really incensed and motivated then email a complaint.
Could be that the owner is really hacked off about someone else representing their business in that way.

wiltshire builders
19-10-12, 02:42 PM
Do you know it was the instructor, rather than someone else e.g. the offspring.

If you are really incensed and motivated then email a complaint.
Could be that the owner is really hacked off about someone else representing their business in that way.
I already tried that. There's no email address on their website. I might give them a call and see what they've got to say.
Like you said it could be someone else driving. If so they should be selective over who they hand the keys to in future.

Dan505
19-10-12, 03:15 PM
not a good way to promote the business, no matter who was driving

Goldie
19-10-12, 05:26 PM
I had an 'altercation' with a driving instructor in Chippenham once. Richards driving school, it was. He was really abusive when I parked outside his house (but not blocking his drive or near a drop kerb) during the school run one day. He came out, guns blazing, swearing at me, calling me a 'stupid fooking biyatch' for parking in front of his house. My sons were only 5 & 3 at the time and I asked him politely could he please refrain from using that language within my children's ear shot. He told me to 'Fook off' and continued to swear and shout abuse at me.
I strapped my sons into the car, closed the car door and, with a crowd of mothers collecting their children from school gathering to watch the commotion, I turned to see him standing about 6 inches from my face, still yelling.

Then I punched him in the face. ;D He went back inside his house and I got a round of applause and cheers from the crowd.

I still see him sometimes and always glare at him. Must be something about Chippenham driving instructors. :-? >:(

Swanny
19-10-12, 05:42 PM
Haha nice one Goldie ;D
Some people seem to think they own the bit of road outside their house :-/

BB
19-10-12, 06:16 PM
Haha nice one Goldie ;D
Some people seem to think they own the bit of road outside their house :-/

We are on street parking and now and then when I get the opportunity witout being too obvious I try and park outside a neighbours house as he feels he owns the bit of road there. Winds him up a treat! ;D ;D ;D

BB

Mitch9128
19-10-12, 06:33 PM
Goldie i don't know if you're a blerk or female, double reps if you're female :)

Swanny
19-10-12, 06:40 PM
My old neighbour used to try and make claim over the area of road behind his house even though he always parked at the front. ;D

You can park in front of someone's driveway as long as their car isn't trapped inside. Someone called the police once when my ex parked in front of a garage, she was only dropping something off but the twit who owned the garage didn't like it, the police came and said as there was no car inside the garage she could leave hers there as long as she wanted.

Mitch9128
19-10-12, 06:58 PM
My old neighbour used to try and make claim over the area of road behind his house even though he always parked at the front. ;D

You can park in front of someone's driveway as long as their car isn't trapped inside. Someone called the police once when my ex parked in front of a garage, she was only dropping something off but the twit who owned the garage didn't like it, the police came and said as there was no car inside the garage she could leave hers there as long as she wanted.

There's no law stopping you park across anyones drive, if they are off it, it's only when they want legal access to the highway, i.e. to get off their drive.

redken1
19-10-12, 07:31 PM

There's no law stopping you park across anyones drive, if they are off it, it's only when they want legal access to the highway, i.e. to get off their drive.

Not very conducive to harmony and peace on earth though :-* :-* :-*

Mitch9128
19-10-12, 07:46 PM

Not very conducive to harmony and peace on earth though :-* :-* :-*

Tell the f*cksticks i have next door that.

redken1
19-10-12, 07:56 PM
Oh! you mean they block your drive Mitch?

Dan505
19-10-12, 08:30 PM
Goldie i don't know if you're a blerk or female, double reps if you're female :)

Although its doubtful sometimes :P check out the pink symbol top right ;)

Goldie
19-10-12, 09:39 PM
I is a gurl. I'm also fiercely protective of my squids (and their ears) and have the patients of a saint but am a bit psychotic once pushed too far. :-*

voodoo
19-10-12, 09:43 PM
fair play to ya. no-one should do that in front of the skids [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
22-10-12, 09:07 PM
I had words with a Driving Instructor in Bristol the other day, cos I caught him talking on a hand held phone. Twat. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I saw another Driving Instructor talking on a mobile phone while I was filtering past them in traffic. They didn't even know I was there. Twat #2. If Tams is who I think they are, then that's Twat #3... >:(