View Full Version : Bike Safe 2013

Nelly
29-10-12, 08:21 PM
Just booked a slot for next year

Always worth a try...

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/castlecombe

Wes
29-10-12, 08:55 PM
Had a brilliant day out this year and the track-time was a blast, all for £30 a bargain :)

Conehead
29-10-12, 09:09 PM
Very tempted. ::) ::)

Swanny
30-10-12, 12:56 AM
I definitely want to do it next year

BB
01-11-12, 07:33 AM
Must get my rear in gear and get booked too :)

BB

Dabz
01-11-12, 12:04 PM
I really should do it again, haven't for a good few years now! Having said that, it's also tempted to save the £30 and bite the bullet and sign up for IAM

Ade
01-11-12, 04:12 PM
I really should do it again, haven't for a good few years now! Having said that, it's also tempted to save the £30 and bite the bullet and sign up for IAM
They'll be there with a stand at CC Bikesafe day too James !!!

A13X4ND7A
01-11-12, 04:29 PM
If I've passed my test and got a bike by then I might join in and do this too.

Dabz
01-11-12, 04:42 PM

Think they were opposite our WB stand last year :) I've been saying I'm gonna do IAM for 3 years now but I'm always so busy at weekends!

Ade
01-11-12, 04:59 PM

Think they were opposite our WB stand last year :) I've been saying I'm gonna do IAM for 3 years now but I'm always so busy at weekends!

Sign up in the Spring and then you can arrange your observed rides for the evenings ..... five or six rides and you'll be ready for your test .

Dabz
01-11-12, 06:43 PM
Hmm good point, I've never even considered evening rides, assumed it'd be weekends only!

Last Train
01-11-12, 08:05 PM
I hadn't thought of that either...

Top idea that Ade

Hmmmmmm....

Ade
01-11-12, 08:30 PM
I was fortunate in that my observer was a commercial pilot and so had days off during the week and so, as I wasn't working at the time, I managed to get a few rides during the week.
It's quite nice though having an evening observed ride on a good weather evening as roads are quieter etc. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
02-11-12, 02:02 PM
Hmm good point, I've never even considered evening rides, assumed it'd be weekends only!

It's whatever you and your observer agree.
I guess most people work normal "office" hours but there are some observers who are retired or temporarily unemployed or who work shifts.

If you have any special requirements e.g. shift work, tell them and they'll do their best to find you a suitable match.

I work office hours and the winter isn't much fun as it's weekends only :( but summer is 7 days a week :)