PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

QB1
22-11-12, 03:08 PM
Just bought myself some gloves from Ghostbikes via Ebay and if anyone is looking for some great value gloves they are well worth a look - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCHINNI-GP-LEATHER-KNOX-SPS-ARMOUR-RACING-SPORTS-MOTORCYCLE-MOTORBIKE-GLOVES-/400334110903?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Gloves&var=670046366 204&hash=item5d35c5c0b7

I've tried so many gloves, and have a pile lined up in my cupboard like most women have shoes, but these are really nice. So comfortable. I thought they were a bargain.

Not ideal for winter riding but the sun will be here soon.

Hoping I dont find them even cheaper at the bike show now :)

Ade
22-11-12, 04:46 PM
I bought a black pair of Duchinni gloves earlier in the year. I agree, they are very comfortable indeed .. and great value too.
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Splash
22-11-12, 04:48 PM
Not ideal for winter riding but the sun will be here soon.

Sun? I haven't seen any since Summer 2011! :(

Wes
22-11-12, 05:13 PM
Look 8-)

Trev
23-11-12, 09:45 AM
They look the same as the all black pair (I really can't carry off white) of Duchinni gloves I bought in the summer to replace my worn out Alpinestars. Cracking price, very comfortable and, so far, wearing well. Of course you hopefully never get to test the protection but so far so good.

I bought mine from local bikers outlet as really wanted to get the fit right but I've used Ghost Bikes in the past, good prices and great service, they even swapped a pair boots when I stupidly selected the wrong size and didn't charge me postage.