PDA

View Full Version : Blade Group Swindon

Uber Dave
11-12-12, 06:52 PM
May be coming down to look at a bike at Blades in Swindon at the weekend, but not heard anything about them before so thought I would ask.

What are they like as a dealer in terms of price, service (staff not servicing of the bikes) etc etc. Also its the one round the corner from the old George Whites next door to Triumph if I am not mistaken?

Thanks

Scotty
11-12-12, 06:58 PM
Dave, look for Mikkie in the Trade Centre, top lad, one of our own...

Nelly
11-12-12, 07:34 PM
Gotta say Dave, that everytime i have been in there of late, all the staff, not just mikkie (nothing personal Mikkie ;)) have been great. And yup, its just down the road a little more from the old GW's

Dabz
11-12-12, 07:42 PM
Great dealership mate, you'll have no issues there

Pity I'm on Christmas party preparation all day otherwise I'd have come up to meet you

Beamer
11-12-12, 09:24 PM
Sent you a link thing to their FB page Dave.........hopefully we might get to bump into you if you are that local....even though we're off to Wales woooooo hooooooo to pick ERnies big brother whoop whoop :-)

Mikkie1986
12-12-12, 05:29 PM
Hey Dave, i will be floating between Yamaha & The Trade Centre.. Come and say hi and grab a brew... :)

Uber Dave
12-12-12, 07:26 PM
Hey Dave, i will be floating between Yamaha & The Trade Centre.. Come and say hi and grab a brew... :)

Will do, not sure what time we will be down there yet, depends on traffic :-)

Ducatista
13-12-12, 01:55 PM
Just had some good service from Blade Honda (not sure which bit of Blade you mean as theres's Triumph, Honda etc.).

Had an alternator problem and we didn't want to be riding the bike especially in this weather as it could break down at any moment.

They picked it up and delivered it without charge (no pun intended ;)