PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find somewhere

Conehead
07-01-13, 09:37 PM
A long shot but was hoping that someone would know where I am talking about.

It is a burger place (Brick construction) that is at the top of a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac within a small park. I think it over looks Brownsea Island (could be some where else but in same area).I thought it was on the west side of the island looking at Poole etc. I have been searching google maps for ages now but cant find it.

I appreciate that I have probably described every place on the planet but it was so scenic and the burger was really nice. Thought i could use it as a destination for one of my bimbles.

If you know where I am talking of or somewhere similar let me know please.

Dan505
08-01-13, 01:05 PM
no idea but let us all know when you find it! :)

Conehead
08-01-13, 01:53 PM
Will do Dan505

Gooz
08-01-13, 07:16 PM
Its bornemouth :) west cliffs carpark :) ........... dont go late at night lol you may get a little more than you bargained for :-/ :-/ :o

8_ball
08-01-13, 07:22 PM
Its bornemouth :) west cliffs carpark :) ........... dont go late at night lol you may get a little more than you bargained for :-/ :-/ :o

they do 'hotdogs' :o

Rabb
08-01-13, 08:38 PM

+1
Gooz is right - I've been there too!

Rabb
08-01-13, 08:40 PM

Of a sort - only visit in daylight hours!

Conehead
08-01-13, 08:56 PM

Of a sort - only visit in daylight hours!

Dont think I will be going at night. Not sure this is the right place as the parking was on the left side of the road away from the cafe with one or two in front. Where is this in Google maps as I can only find West Cliff road and nothing looks familiar, also is it not to far away from Brownsea to be able to see it.

Dabz
16-01-13, 09:42 AM
[movedhere] Recycle Bin [move by] Dabz.

Conehead
16-01-13, 11:50 AM
Found it. It is at the junction of Springfield Road and Constitution Hill Road, Poole.

Well worth the view and burger if you decide to go. ;) ;) ;)

Not sure what it is like at night but maybe Gooz would offer to check it out. ;D ;D ;D ;D

wiltshire builders
16-01-13, 05:46 PM

I think it's more of a 'sausage sandwich' ;)

Conehead
16-01-13, 06:18 PM
Leapfrog in the dark :o :o :o