PDA

View Full Version : big sorry but am back

Maz
17-02-13, 11:41 AM
Hi all,

First off, id like to say a big sorry that I havent been on for ages.

I pretty much cut myself off from the world due to horrible personal reasons. My fiance has stuck beside me and ive came out quite well considering.

Last year and part of this year was bad for me. I deactivated my facebook unfriended nearly everyone and been re adding but names fail me.

I wont put my life story on here but I lost a lot last year iit became to much for me to cope with. I needed to break off and sort it out without my other half I would dread to think what would of happened but she gave me a massive kick up my arse.

:D

So, am back not full time as I have a new job and other commitments but am back in moderation.

Am so sorry...

Maz

Nelly
17-02-13, 11:52 AM
Welcome back :)

goz1960
17-02-13, 01:50 PM
Welcome back. :) :)

DC
17-02-13, 06:26 PM
Welcome back !!! 8-)

BB
17-02-13, 06:27 PM
Good to see you back, here's to the future 8-)

BB

Goldie
17-02-13, 06:28 PM
welcome home :)

Wes
17-02-13, 07:23 PM
Hey Maz :) welcome back :)

Conehead
17-02-13, 11:08 PM
We haven't met yet but you should never say sorry for not coping. We have all been there in one way or the other (I appreciate yours is probably loads worse than the rest of us) but that is what we are all here for. I can guarantee that most people on this site would help where they could and that definately goes for me. Good Luck getting back into the mainstream and let us know if you need anything.

Maz
18-02-13, 06:32 AM
Thank all, everything came at once and hit me like a tone of bricks! I kept getting knocked down once I got up type of thing. Was and still is difficult for me. But looking forward now, you cant control things that other people say and do.

I couldnt get away from the things that were happening. I thought I was a strong person! My fiance stook by me and ive came out the end quite well but it was hell to go through it.

Weird but my bad luck had turned into luck was strangr. Some things are still not sorted but nevermind I can cope better now. My confidence and security took a massive hit so me and my fiance are rebuilding it. ;)

It went from one extreme to the next. I certainly dont want a repeat.

Thanks all....xxx

Jon_W
18-02-13, 03:20 PM
Welcome back Maz! :D

Conehead
18-02-13, 04:12 PM
Good luck Maz and as I said I for one am here for you and your fiance if you need a punchbag (not too hard please) :D :D

Beamer
18-02-13, 05:56 PM
welcome back maz ;D ;D

Loops
18-02-13, 06:52 PM
Welcome back 8-) see you on a ride sometime soon then?

Bonnielass
18-02-13, 07:22 PM
Welcome back Maz, keep an eye on Rideouts section, we'll have a girls rideout very soon! :)

Toph
18-02-13, 07:26 PM
Hi Maz.. welcome back hun! :)

Rabb
18-02-13, 08:50 PM
Hi Maz - Welcome back.
I am glad you're feeling more positive and moving forward.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad year - but that's all behind you now.
Just remember you have to have bad years to enable you to appreciate the good ones!
I wish you happiness and success in 2013

Maz
19-02-13, 12:30 PM
Thank you all.

Thats extremely true Rabb!

Well, I cant wait to go on a ride!

Still got my XVS250 although its giving me problems at the moment. It was a stop gap bike until I get another.

I just got to wait either till the end of this year or start of next year for a new ish bike.