PDA

View Full Version : CALNE BIKE MEET 2013

wiltsgsx
13-01-13, 05:14 PM
find us on facebook look for calne bike meet WELCOME TO THE GROUP. CALNE BIKE MEET 2013
This group has come about as a new committee had to be made to keep it in calne. ‘Just a bit about us all’ 80% of the committee are bikers and from the local area.
so on the 27th July 2013 the calne bike meet will be in calne. Details will be added about what’s happening on the day later.
Hope all members of the group will help the committee in the next 6 months. Passing the news to all over bike clubs and fellow bikers and to help on the day for an hour or three if need be.
There’s going to be a webpage for the day soon ‘link soon to be added’
So invite your friends and let’s make this a day we will love and enjoy and do the people of calne proud..

calnebikemeet
09-02-13, 02:36 PM
GOOD NEWS!

As one of the committee members I can confirm this years meet will still be FREE and will be in CALNE and this year will also have camping and live bands plus more on the Friday and sat nights at Beversbrook farm
It will NOT be at Bowood

Please see the official site at calnebikemeet.com and spread the word that the community will be keeping it going and making it bigger and better for many years to come!

Thank you [smiley=grin.gif]

Dabz
09-02-13, 03:51 PM
Very happy that this meet is continuing in its original venue and format, it would have been a huge shame to lose it

Geordie Stu
09-02-13, 03:55 PM
Good new indeed. In my diary :)

Conehead
09-02-13, 06:08 PM
Hoping on being there. 8-)

SupeRDel
09-02-13, 09:10 PM
That flyer picture looks very familiar.. ;)

BB
10-02-13, 01:30 PM
That flyer picture looks very familiar.. ;)

I hope they asked permission! ;)

BB

Gooz
10-02-13, 01:41 PM
Nah , beg steal and borrow............ thats how we role pmsl.

BB
10-02-13, 01:46 PM
I'm the last to shout - I've stolen more than one of Del's pics in the past! :D

BB

SupeRDel
11-02-13, 06:07 PM
No worries to me. Any photos that are for magazine articles go to them first. They can get really ****ty if photos they are going to use appear elsewhere first

Gooz
11-02-13, 10:48 PM
Del I can assure you that nobody will be getting ****ty about anything this year, I hope your camera battery is well charged.

Nooj
12-02-13, 09:22 AM
Trade stands... who do we book a pitch through this year?

goz1960
12-02-13, 01:08 PM
Looking better by the day cant wait.

SupeRDel
13-02-13, 06:09 PM
Del I can assure you that nobody will be getting ****ty about anything this year, I hope your camera battery is well charged.

I expect to take a 1000 or more. As with the bassett ride and hoggin the bridge I will supply copies free to anyone. The photography at these events are just practice fun. Have noticed and increasing amount of people trying to sell photos from these events now.

One particular chap did the bassett ride last year saying he was making a donation for each photo he sold. He simply added 50p to the price of each picture so really he was donating nothing.

I just asked those who wanted to donate to put some money in the poppy tins

Conehead
13-02-13, 06:29 PM

I expect to take a 1000 or more. As with the bassett ride and hoggin the bridge I will supply copies free to anyone. The photography at these events are just practice fun. Have noticed and increasing amount of people trying to sell photos from these events now.

One particular chap did the bassett ride last year saying he was making a donation for each photo he sold. He simply added 50p to the price of each picture so really he was donating nothing.

I just asked those who wanted to donate to put some money in the poppy tins

Where can I see the HTB ride photos. :-? :-?

SupeRDel
13-02-13, 09:44 PM
I have 7 albums on Facebook under my name - see photos

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4473200984699.2179898.1130150590&type=3

Some people hate Facebook (an it does contain a lot of rubbish) - but I do find the photo albums a good way of displaying pictures. Peole can tag and comment

Conehead
13-02-13, 11:25 PM
Did not know that was you. Have seen some of your photos and they are good.

Cheers, will have a good look through them.

Shep
14-02-13, 09:55 PM
Calne Bike Meet website now online.
http://www.calnebikemeet.com/index.html

SupeRDel
14-02-13, 11:23 PM
Featuring "Hells Angels"..... :o

That may have a negative effect

DC
14-02-13, 11:29 PM

Think you may have misread that Del The Band is called Hells Bells :)

SupeRDel
15-02-13, 06:23 PM

Think you may have misread that Del The Band is called Hells Bells :)

Exactly

Gooz
26-02-13, 05:58 PM
nope sorry not in agreement, there are some fantastic bands with amazing following, and not all rock either, Beat teenage Cancer trust are also bringing along some awsome Ska bands............. again some you may even know :)