PDA

View Full Version : aldi kevlar jeans

zachl
05-03-13, 12:30 AM
May be of interest to some. ..

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_29583.htm

redken1
05-03-13, 10:18 AM
Thanks for that Zach. I wear them all the time - will go and check em out in Trowbridge on Sunday [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Last Train
05-03-13, 10:57 AM
Have you the Aldi jean Ken or A.N.Other ?

wiltshire builders
05-03-13, 02:18 PM
I've got some red route jeans. They're ok but the pockets for the knee armour are not in the right place so offer little protection.
I would take advice with a pinch of salt as unless someone has been down the road in them, their opinion is limited to comfort and style.

redken1
05-03-13, 07:20 PM
Kev, could not remember the make of my jeans so I just checked and they are the same as Dan's - Red Route.

Dan makes a really good point, in light of the price of the Aldi jeans, I will give them a very close inspection to ascertain the level of quality prior to purchase.

The thing is I have persevered with textiles and leathers. I know that it is unlikely that Kevlar offers the same amount of protection against abrasion type injuries as leather, but I find jeans far more comfortable and cooler in the summer.

wiltshire builders
05-03-13, 08:56 PM
cooler in the summer.
In the immortal words of Athur Fonzerelli
Ehhhhhh! [smiley=thumbup.gif] 8-)

Super moto gloves, leather jacket, kevlar jeans. Why can't it always be like that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]