PDA

View Full Version : New biking season, New bike, New start...

cerruti
19-03-13, 01:51 PM
After a wet and miserable winter, spring is upon us and its time to get back out on the road, albeit with a few changes for me and Oldfatboy.

As Im no longer commuting I'm now riding purely for fun so I traded in the ER6 for a Ducati Monster and I haven't looked back. The ride and handling on the Monster is way more fun than the kwaka ever was - Best decision I ever made.

Oldfatboy also traded in his ZZR1400 for the new Ducati Diavel and hes loving that too.

Very much looking forward to the warmer, drier days to get out on some rides.

Im back on the forum so here's to a fresh start ;D

Last Train
19-03-13, 01:53 PM
Monsters Rock

8-)

Crosbie
19-03-13, 02:44 PM
Ohhhh I lurv the Diavels! Rode one a year back on a demo day at Riders Bristol, so much power that is fully useable and for the style of bike it handles really well though it took a bit of getting used to. Look forward to seeing both bikes out!

QB1
19-03-13, 02:46 PM
Great to see you back :)

I bet the Monster and Diavel are super bikes.

Will keep a look out for you around Westbury and give you a wave if I see/hear them :)

Jacde
19-03-13, 03:09 PM
8-) 8-) 8-)

Nelly
19-03-13, 03:12 PM
Welcome back :)

Dabz
19-03-13, 06:14 PM
sounds great, lots of good reviews on here about the Monster :D

Wes
19-03-13, 06:49 PM
Happy days 8-) look forward to meeting you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Rabb
19-03-13, 08:31 PM
Welcome back!
Enjoy the new season!
:-) :-) :-)

oldfatboy
20-03-13, 07:36 PM
Will keep a look out for you around Westbury and give you a wave if I see/hear them :)

We have finally sold our house in Westbury and are renting a house in the bright lights of the big city that is Trowvegas!!!

We are currently in the process of buying a pub.. :)

Beamer
20-03-13, 07:50 PM

We have finally sold our house in Westbury and are renting a house in the bright lights of the big city that is Trowvegas!!!

We are currently in the process of buying a pub.. :)

Oeerrr a local pub ??
A Trowbridge one ??

Nosey mare aren't I.....sorry ::) ::)

oldfatboy
20-03-13, 08:04 PM
Can give away too much at the moment, but once we have exchanged contracts we can broadcast it to the world! ;D ;D

As a teaser.. its a country pub on the outskirts of Frome

Beamer
20-03-13, 08:06 PM
Well good luck to you and I hope your venture turns out well for you.

My daughter lives in Frome so I shall try to push some custom your way once you are established etc. :) :)

Gooz
20-03-13, 08:14 PM
Lease is up for grabs on the kings again, I cant understand why people cannot make money in that place, its fantastic, location parking footfall etc, just needs a bloody good chef ! and a little longevity, enjoy your pub and when this new biking season begins will you please let me know, you must be living the posh side of Trow vegas as its still prety ****e around here :)

cerruti
20-03-13, 08:23 PM
The Kings?

Where's that? Just curious... we have already got wheels in motion on a pub, so Im just being nosey :)

Gooz
20-03-13, 08:29 PM
Kings arms Hilperton, used to be a "Proper biker meet" huge car park on the outskirts of trowbridge, good sized restaurant which never seems to be open :( take a look at it before you sign anything I think it may appeal, I have certainly considered it but have too much going on right now :(

cerruti
20-03-13, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up, will check it out. ;)

Geordie Stu
20-03-13, 08:49 PM
The Kings Arms at Staverton near Trowbridge is a bit of a dump. All the year I've lived close by it's never done any good.

Goldie
20-03-13, 09:12 PM
welcome back hun

redken1
20-03-13, 09:15 PM
The Kings Arms at Staverton near Trowbridge is a bit of a dump. All the year I've lived close by it's never done any good.

Perhaps you should move and it might get busy then. ;) :D ;D