PDA

View Full Version : I superbiker screening in Bath

wiltshire builders
15-03-13, 06:17 PM
Got my ticket. @ISuperbiker2012: https://t.co/Vr6F98ja0x this is an early screening on Monday in Bath with Tommy Bridewell and free trackday raffle
Thought some people might be interested
Still seats left.

StreetHippo
15-03-13, 07:43 PM
Link wasn't working? Which cinema??
Stu

BB
15-03-13, 08:08 PM
I saw this was on and fancied going but I will be in another county next week ;)

BB

Dennis_Sinanan
15-03-13, 08:34 PM
Link wasn't working? Which cinema??
Stu

http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinema/The_Little/film/I_Superbiker_The_Day_Of_Reckoning/

Already got my ticket

bigpete
17-03-13, 11:15 AM
looks good, i'll be there too!

wiltshire builders
18-03-13, 11:03 PM
If anyone went to see this based on my thread, I can only apologise.

I'm so sorry :-[

StreetHippo
18-03-13, 11:48 PM
Was it not good? I couldn't make it as I had the kids.

Stu

wiltshire builders
19-03-13, 06:54 AM
Great subject but poorly put together.
It was all over the place and didn't flow, was 30mins too long and there was never more than 30 secs of action before a cut-a-way to the back of someone head or a rider's girlfriend.
There was even a slow motion montage of a food van cooking bacon and eggs. Talk about padding it out!
It was nice to see the Bridewell's all there and Tommy gave a speech before the film.

bigpete
19-03-13, 07:12 AM
I guess sometimes things aren't as good as you think but you've still got to be there just in case it turns out to be a goon one! Agree was a bit padded out but it was still better than watching eastenders with her indoors!!!

Scotty
19-03-13, 07:52 AM
Ah, the food van and the backs of people's heads must be the "extra, behind the scenes action" they were bigging it up about. As Dan says, the subject is good, but the presentation poor. After watching every round on TV, and going to several it wasn't going to enlighten me with anything previously unknown or seen so I didn't bother. A bunch of us went to see Superbiker II in Swindon last year and unanimously thought it was crap, even with the last lap drama of Hill and Hopper, something that the 2012 championship sadly didn't have... :-/

If you want to see really good films about racing, get hold of Faster and Fastest.

camera.op76
25-03-13, 04:06 PM
The Director is a tosser - only does it because he's Higgs's cousin!

Mikkie1986
25-03-13, 05:13 PM
Watching it tonight in Bristol. Thought the last one wasnt great but hey ho... Lets see :)