Notices

Thread: Cheers pal

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    Because the Highway Code states you have to and I quote directly from rule 186 subsection 3 in the Highway Code, "signal left after you have passed the exit before the one you want".
    So from your picture you should indicate left at Gibbs ct to continue on down park lane (but NOT before), even if you was going directly over the roundabout, the only time this rule should be ignored is on a mini roundabout.
    It's one of the many pointless rules in the Highway Code that no one with an ounce of common sense actually does in real life.
    I think the rule makes perfect sense. It stops people waiting unnecessarily for a car turning off, thus increasing the flow of traffic.
    What these idiots are doing is driving up to the roundabout with their left indicator on when they are going straight on leading to me pulling out on them as they have indicated that they are turning left into Gibbs Court.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    What these idiots are doing is driving up to the roundabout with their left indicator on when they are going straight on leading to me pulling out on them as they have indicated that they are turning left into Gibbs Court.
    Ahh there's an easy reason as to why they do that, it's because their a bunch of dicks .