Notices

Thread: Driver blocks me from filtering

Hybrid View

Diamond Member
    Can't see really what the car drivers done wrong. Yes, they've moved over 6-12 inches but what makes you think they've done that deliberately to spoil your filtering? Very minor in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Can't see really what the car drivers done wrong. Yes, they've moved over 6-12 inches but what makes you think they've done that deliberately to spoil your filtering? Very minor in my opinion.
    6-12inches was what the caravan driver moved and was just enough for me to pass through.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Agree here with Graeme. Why try and still push through a decreased gap? Whether he has deliberated blocked you or inadvertently moved over, not cool to put yourself in an even more dangerous position. You have almost forced the caravan driver to move by him seeing you trying to squeeze through a gap that wasn't there .. all through your frustration with the car driver.

Just stay behind .. you'll be past at next safe opportunity.
    Last edited by Ade; 04-11-13 at 11:23 PM.
    Ducati Diavel Dark