Notices

Thread: Brr...

Hybrid View

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    How was the CX , did you manage to sort out the missing issue ?
    I changed the inline petrol filter, emptied a can of carb cleaner in the carbs and then took all the electrics of and gave them a good clean up and its running like a dream now, I think it was a combination of running the tank to low and sucking up the crud in the tank and 37 years worth of crap getting in all the electrical connections. All seems A-ok now .

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    I changed the inline petrol filter, emptied a can of carb cleaner in the carbs and then took all the electrics of and gave them a good clean up and its running like a dream now, I think it was a combination of running the tank to low and sucking up the crud in the tank and 37 years worth of crap getting in all the electrical connections. All seems A-ok now .
    Proper job

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    Proper job
    I put the cx and the guzzi up for sale today and the zl600 "may" join them, I love em all but got a yearning for a gold-wing

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    I put the cx and the guzzi up for sale today and the zl600 "may" join them, I love em all but got a yearning for a gold-wing
    You like changing your bikes....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    You like changing your bikes....
    This is true . So many bikes out there and so little time lol. The only one that's really safe is my triumph, I still love it as much as the day I brought it.