Notices

Thread: Insurance Question

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    Hmm - Not sure about that Pay per mile, you kind of do that now when they ask how many you expect to do. Sounds too complicated to me.
    you have to have a widget on your bike that records mileage useing GPS and then it sends the data to MCE via your phone and they bill you monthly, so roughly ?90 a year plus mileage charges.
    but they say it does not record speed etc.....yeah right oh mate
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    you have to have a widget on your bike that records mileage useing GPS and then it sends the data to MCE via your phone and they bill you monthly, so roughly ?90 a year plus mileage charges.
    Agree mate...am sure it only records mileage

I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    Yeah, right!

If you are happy where you are it's always worth asking them what there best price is otherwise you are going elsewhere. Used to ring up Carole Nash each year and the minute you identified yourself the price went down! I suspect if you bother to ring to renew it sets an alarm off for them.

I'm with RH who have just been taken over by another mob so who knows what renewal will be next time round, sigh...

I thought there was talk of them all agreeing that new customers would not get better deals than existing renewals? Or hasn't that happened yet?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”