Notices

Thread: The Power of RAW Cannabis

Hybrid View

Interesting post and video! Thanks for sharing! Time passed and things changed since this info was posted. Today many people have a possibility to use cannabis without being caught by the police . And they can not only smoke weed, but also use cbd oil (and there is a difference cbd oil vs hemp oil). Personally I'm for its legalization, but only in medicinal purpose as it helps people in the fight with cancer, glaucoma, Crohn's disease, dystonia, depression, anxiety, etc. But speaking about recreational use, I'm against it, because I'm sure it is harmful, especially on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Interesting post and video! Thanks for sharing! Time passed and things changed since this info was posted. Today many people have a possibility to use cannabis without being caught by the police . And they can not only smoke weed, but also use cbd oil (and there is a difference cbd oil vs hemp oil). Personally I'm for its legalization, but only in medicinal purpose as it helps people in the fight with cancer, glaucoma, Crohn's disease, dystonia, depression, anxiety, etc. But speaking about recreational use, I'm against it, because I'm sure it is harmful, especially on a daily basis.
    I have sad first hand experience of the damage from long term use from a close relative, absolutely heart breaking the situation that the person and his family find himself in due to smoking weed. I of course cannot say it's would happen to everyone but, along with smoking tobacco certainly not something I have enouraged or tolerated with my kids when they were growing up.