Notices

Thread: Any gardeners here?

Hybrid View

Diamond Member
    It's a wonder that billions of babies have survived really isn't it. Oh, and me...had my vaccinations decades ago....but maybe that explains it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    It's a wonder that billions of babies have survived really isn't it. Oh, and me...had my vaccinations decades ago....but maybe that explains it
    I wonder what's causing the massive continuing increase in autism? Some say it's linked to the vaccines and the massive amount of mercury injected into the babies body.
    Snowy times have changed, babies these days don't get one or two vaccines like they did back in the 50's and 60's. I don't know the number for England but in America a baby will be given up to 31 vaccinations by the age of 4.

When I was a kid people didn't have measles vaccinations they actually held measles parties and kids were invited to the kid with measles house so that they would contract the virus.

All I'm saying is that rather put your daughters health in the hands of the NHS and the pharmaceutical companies that you do some research.
    Surely you want to be well informed about the risks?

You really should have a look at this article.
    The 21 curious questions we're never allowed to ask about vaccines

http://www.naturalnews.com/048467_vaccine_industry_intelligent_questions_scie ntific_principles.html