Notices

Thread: Missing flight MH370 ...

Hybrid View

Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real

Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel View Post
    Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real
    It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!
    Don't dismiss conspiracy theories too lightly, I blame the government for cats crapping in my front garden, wrote to my local MP and turns out he's a bloody cat owner as well, are gonna you tell me there's not a government cat conspiracy going on! Not sure about Diego Garcia though, I thought he plays midfield for Real Madrid?

Originally Posted by SupeRDel

"It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!"

Agreed,a great deal of "Conspiracy Theories"are ridiculously farfetched and total and utter pie in the sky.As ordinary,decent,rational individuals,the vast majority of us will do absolutely anything to defend our existence and preserve the status quo.

Regarding James Bond type fantasies and government involvement in sinister goings on,and just taking one case in point,I'd love to hear some nae sayers theories on the mysterious events surrounding the death of
    Alexander Litvinenko.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...der-litvinenko

Diamond Member
    I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments year on year. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.

Diamond Member
    I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.