Notices

Thread: Right you clever lot ???

Hybrid View

typical customer !!! has a problem then later on tells you they only have had the problem since they did....see it a lot.
    if its only happened since you were in the electric nest, chances are that that is where your problem is. if it is the tip over sensor , you may have moved it so when you lean around bends or hit a bump it moves and cuts out. once righted, gravity might let it fall down and re set itself.
    I would still look at cooling getting to coils as when they cool down they would work again. meters are ok but as with heat , under operating heat, vibrations etc you will get different readings which could show they are good

Quote Originally Posted by wheelers View Post
    typical customer !!! has a problem then later on tells you they only have had the problem since they did....see it a lot.
    if its only happened since you were in the electric nest, chances are that that is where your problem is. if it is the tip over sensor , you may have moved it so when you lean around bends or hit a bump it moves and cuts out. once righted, gravity might let it fall down and re set itself.
    I would still look at cooling getting to coils as when they cool down they would work again. meters are ok but as with heat , under operating heat, vibrations etc you will get different readings which could show they are good

I'm not a typical customer !!! I haven't named anyone , I'm merely stating what the bike has had done to it and when it was done , and that I felt that I could trust the outfit who carried out the work , I was responding to Mitch's post in the hope that I could strike the valves off the list .
    That's part of the reason this forum has seen better days , any time someone reaches out on a thread like this , to try and get to the bottom of a problem they may have , some smart arse , with a chip on his shoulder comes along and veers right off course !

Sorry Dabz ! Got issues with the bike and not really in the mood for Bollox !!!