Notices

Thread: Poor rider !

Hybrid View

Diamond Member
    I get loads of nods although it does tend to be only from other Beemer riders. When I nod to a sportsbike rider, they sometimes seem to be in state of confusion as to what to do and end up doing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    I get loads of nods although it does tend to be only from other Beemer riders. When I nod to a sportsbike rider, they sometimes seem to be in state of confusion as to what to do and end up doing nothing
    Most times I give a nod or raise a hand so long as I'm not concentrating on a particular road or traffic situation, might explain why you don't get so many from sports bike riders, I know when I'm out on a Gixxer it can get a bit 'frantic' and nodding at someone is sometimes not high up the priority list ; )

My rule is; providing I feel safe to do so I acknowledge anyone on two wheels (yes including 'peds and Harleys, trying to be selective is too much hassle for no good reason) but don't usually keep my gaze on them long enough to see if it's returned or if they went first. I really don'r care whether they do or not unless I'm trying to signal a hazard or 'something else' to them. Givers gain as the saying goes