Notices

Thread: NEC Bike show

Hybrid View

Loved the show too. Rode up Saturday. Gone was the big 💩 market section of cheap questionable clothing. Brought some BigEar moulded ear plugs and gloves for my battery packs. Didn’t see any stands for cameras though which was disappointing. Yes the CCM Spitfire was great. The Chinese stuff was 💩.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    The Chinese stuff was .
    Virtually everything on the market is Chinese in one way or the other now so it can't all be sh1t.
    Last edited by Badger-Roy; 20-11-18 at 12:58 PM.

I’m just not a fan of the Chinese bikes...

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Loved the show too. Rode up Saturday. Gone was the big 💩 market section of cheap questionable clothing. Brought some BigEar moulded ear plugs and gloves for my battery packs. Didn’t see any stands for cameras though which was disappointing. Yes the CCM Spitfire was great. The Chinese stuff was 💩.
    I recently bought the new gopro hero to go snorkelling with. The qualty is fantastic and it is waterproof up to 10m or 30m with the housing.
    The only downside is the touch screen is fiddly and the battery life isn't great.

Yes I would like one to replace my ghost 👻 as I have had two drift ghosts and both lasted 13 months just outside warranty. But there battery life was awesome and they were less bulky. So GoPro it is...